sub pietro x reader (smut)

i thought that since i have been gone for ages and it took me one whole week to write the last chapter i will bless you with another chapter, hope you enjoy bitches <333, i thought that i would write in a different way today, as in like a diary entry without the cringey dear diary shit tf is that about...

What could I say about Pietro Maximoff, well for starters, he's incredibly hot, and funny, and caring and hot again, who was he to me, well a sneaky link, aka a friend with benefits. But that all changed on Wednesday.

On Wednesday, Tony said that we were all going to have a barbecue pool party, obviously I wasn't allowed to cook, because i can't cook on a barbecue, anyways i bought this really hot swimsuit because i wanted to impress Loki, he'd been hitting on me and ugh i want something to make Pietro jealous all this time , we just fwb I want MORE.

I wore that (credits to Nat who took the photo).

I was just chilling in my room, waiting for noon to hit so i could go outside and show off my bikini, when I heard a knock.

"COME IN." I shouted from my bed, Steve walks in. "Hey Y- HOLY SHIT!" he shouts, i open my eyes and grab the sheets behind me in quick attempts to cover myself. "Y/N, you look amazing, you trying to impress Loki or Pietro or Peter." Steve chuckles.

"Steve..." i roll my eyes at him, he's always so dumb its really annoying, "its all three of them." Steve acts shocked and you push him out of your room. You grab a set of blackheels and walk out of your room leaving the door slightly open.

                                                                *********************************

*At the pool*

I was sunbathing on poolside and i could feel two set of eyes on me, that's only because Peter  wasn't there, oh well, Pietro was talking to his sister on the other side of the pool and Thor and Loki were 'talking to eachother ' or rather arguing with eachother about some random unimportant shit.

I got up and bent down to take off my heels and i feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "hello darling," i stand straight an turn around and i see loki, "hey baby" i give him a soft sweet kiss, "oh you're in a good mood today." he chuckles, "well you are here right?" i smile and kiss him again.
"i'm gonna go in the pool," i then let go of him, "but i want to talk to you," he does his best puppy dog eyes, "well i'm not your girlfriend boy, behave yourself" i sway my hips as i walk toward the pool and slowly lower my body in, just then, pietro starts walking towards me.

"hey princessa," his sokovian accent thick and his voice low, it sent shivers down my million dollar puthy. "hey daddy," i responded smirking, i didn't know what i was expecting but i did know that it would turn him on, but not as much as it actually did. He came closer to me, and lowered his head so he was speaking directly into my ear "you don't know what you do to me when you call me that." he spoke even lower. I was really wet, i could literally feel it while i was in the pool and i think he knew that too because he left straight away, knowing what he had done to me.

After the barbecue, ended i was sitting on the sofa with loki watching, the news, good thing that there were no major crimes so the world seemed peaceful for once. "darling, what was pietro talking to you about earlier he seemed really up close." he frowned at me turning the TV off.

"Loki, i have something i need to talk to you about." I reached for his hands, "i was using you to make Pietro jealous,the truth is i'm in love with him and he only uses me to fuck and i want more than that with him, but that doesn't mean i don't love you because i really do-" i stopped talking as soon as i realised that loki's expression was nothing. "loki, are you okay." he showed me a small smile. "it's okay, right person wrong time, don't you worry we'll end up together sooner or later." I gave him one last deep and passionate kiss, and he let go of me and i walked to my room.

Later on, i was joined by Pietro, i was still a upset about how things went with Loki, i mean him and Pietro are two different people I don't know why i felt this. Even though i felt this, I had made my decision. "Hey Pietro," i said giving him a very small sad smile, "hey princess, i saw you with Loki earlier you seemed close on the sofa." he sat next to me on the bed. "yeah, what does it matter to you, you're just my fuck buddy," i felt tears welling up in my eyes for no reason, pietro wiped them off with his finger.

"Actually, that's what i came to talk to you about, i- well let me start from the beginning," i stared into his eyes, "princessa, ever since i laid eyes upon you which was long before you did, i fell in love with you, i never wanted you just for your beautiful body, i wanted you for you, but i didnt think that you felt the same, i bottled up my true feelings for you," i opened my mouth to speak but he stopped me, "please let me finish princessa, i know love when i see it, and i know you love Loki but i just must let you know, so there might be a small chance you might pick me rather than him." he looks hopefully at me, "Pietro," i smile and cry and laugh all at the same time, "I've already chosen you," he jumped up, "what?! are you joking? i can't believe it, i love you, i love you, i love you"

"pietro," i put my arms up to calm him down, "i love you." he bent over to kiss me, slowly passionately slowly allowing himself to lie down below me, and allowing me to grind on his hips. "mmm princessa, i cant believe that you are actually mine now," i removed his top revealing his toned body, "and i can't believe you're mine," i began kissing from his neck all the way down his toned abs and all the way to the waistband of his shorts, "i know, you want to take charge today,but i'm going to need you to take this off" he grunted tugging at my top and shorts, i pull it off swiftly with my underwear leaving me butt naked, pietro quickly took the opportunity to use both his hands and run them down the sides of my body, "damn you look good."

After taking his shorts off, i began to suck him off, licking off all of his precum, he whimpered in a high pitch tone, and it turned me on so much, i swirled my tongue around his length and he proceeded to grab my hair and push my head down causing me to gag as he continued moaning and whimpering. "fuck princess.... i'm gonna, fuck, i'm cumming," i feel his seed shoot to the back of my throat and you swallow it, not soon after i hover over him and place his length in the correct place and lower myself onto him, "fuck princess," he screwed his eyes shut as i started to bounce on his dick, "fuck, you feel so good" he grabs my hips and helps me grind and bounce on his dick, after the room filled with moans we both hit our climax and pietro was a whimpering mess after i finished with him.

"Fuck princess, that was so good, you're amazing, i'm so lucky to have you." he kisses me again slowly and sweetly, "i love you" i smile and say "i love you too, now i need water" you put some clothes on and go to the kitchen, Loki is there, a sad smile on his face "we'll be together, someday, and that will be me in that room with you, one day my love." I give him a sad smile and walk away, although i can feel his eyes staring at me when i walk back....

A/N

GUYS I FEEL LIKE WE NEED JUSTICE FOR LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER< WHICH WILL BE SOON I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you enjoyed! <3333