READ THROUGH IT ALL PLEASE

This is going to be a pretty long update for all the people that regularly read my stories and vote for them, and those who just read and maybe not vote and comment, its just about the future of this story and what i am going to write!!!

THE STORY:

writing the story has been really fun so far, i have been getting different ideas from some of my friends, tiktok and some of the fake scenarios i create in my head with my crush who actually knows i exist LMAO.

I would prefer if more people commented, how i could improve the chapter because i love feedback, and if a certain part of the story is confusing i love to help understand what i meant.

I HAVE BEEN GETTING WAY MORE VIEWS THEN I HAVE EXPECTED THOUGH AND I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY READ!!! SO THANK YOU.

i will continue writing and updating as often as i can so that will be around every 2/3 days. It could even be everyday like in the school holiday breaks and weekends, but depending on whether it is a smut of a fluff, because they can vary on the time it takes to write.

Also some days i get writer's block so i can't even think of what to write next, hence the long time it takes to publish each chapter. This is why i have made my deadline a day longer because it has become more frequent...

THE CHAPTERS:

So for the chapters (AND I NEED INSIGHT FOR WHETHER I SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH THESE IDEAS) i was thinking of adding whether the reader is a dom/sub and if the character is a dom/sub.

FOR EXAMPLE: "dom reader x sub steve"

i think that will make it a bit easier to describe how they are behaving during the nastyyyy. 

I was also wondering if i should do a few more fluffs because this story has mainly been smut so far.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?^^^

                                                               ......................................................

THE CHARACTERS:

so far the characters that i have are: *disclaimer i haven't written a chapter about each of them yet*

-steve rogers

-peter parker

-bucky barnes

-tony stark

-pietro maximoff

-sam wilson

-helmut zemo

-thor odinson

-loki laufeyson

-t'challa

-killmonger

i'm going to try to get through this list but IT WILL TAKE TIME SO BEAR WITH ME AND KEEP COMMENTING PLEASE ILY GUYS TY FOR THE READS!!!!!!!!