zemo x reader (smut)

i would have called this chapter jealous BUT you know, selective chapter purposes, incase someone wanted to just select this chapter. The build-up is intense so i suggest that you dont just skip to the smut :)

summary: zemo basically gets overprotective of you and jealous when you go and visit him in Germany and he sees you with another boy.

when you woke up this morning you immediately called Zemo, you were meant to be flying over to Germany to see him. 

"hey baby," you said excitedly through the phone only to be returned with a...

"Hey, umm your flight is at 8 right..." he sounded panicked and almost as if he was rushing to do something.

"uhh, yeah, zemo is everything okay." you spoke a bit louder, zemo was doing something in the background.

"no," he stopped doing whatever he was doing "i'm excited to see you, umm so see you later." he breathed heavily through the phone. 

"yeah, see you later..." you hung up the phone slowly shocked about what the actual fuck just happened.

You checked that you packed everything you needed and went to shower.

The soothing warm water hit your skin as you ran your hands across your body getting the last bit of calm before you headed for the bustling airport. As soon as you finished you got changed into this outfit.

You were meant to go to the nearest beach as soon as you arrived to meet Zemo, so this made sense, you wore a jeans coat on top of it to make sure no one was looking too close

Then you left, when your taxi arrived that is, and it drove straight to the airport. After all the fiddly stuff, you sat in the waiting area and called Zemo, so you could update him on where you were and how it was going, you were also pretty stressed so you wanted to talk, but no reply. LIKE WHAT.

You called him again because it was strange for him not to answer his phone he was always on it. But no answer.

Giving up, you plugged your earphones in and began to listen to (your favourite song). soon they called for your flight and you began to get up and walk when you saw a cute guy on the same flight he was literally on the same flight as you, no fucking way.

When you got on the plane, you were surprised to see that you were sitting just in front of him. He smiled warmly at you as you sat down, CLEARLY looking at your body, he licked his lips. This made you blush, very hard, he probably saw because he didn't take his eyes off you.

Throughout the flight, you kept trying to call Zemo but it was either no reply or call declined, and you were getting annoyed by it. You decided to turn back to the guy who was still paying attention to you.

"hey umm, where are you headed to?" you questioned only praying he understood english.

"oh you talking to me?" he had a thick new Yorkan accent "i'm headed to Germany, what about you?" he asked.