breakdown~steve rogers

here we go again...
warnings: sad, fluff a bit.
if you're feeling sad watch infinity war it's my comfort movie..
summary: steve and y/n are in a relationship, they had an argument and as steve comes to apologise he sees her crying.
"STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN STEVE!" YOU SHOUTED AT HIM.
they were arguing again, but this time y/n was talking about steve forgetting her birthday. it was a big deal but he was trying to make it about himself.
"Y/N PLEASE STOP SHOUTING, ITS NOT LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE WHO FORGETS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" he counter argued.
"NO YOU ARENT," you sighed and lower your voice "but you are my boyfriend." you started to walk away being tired of arguing. you walked up to your room and shut the door, you plugged in your earphones and started to listen to your favourite song.
Normally dancing. terribly to the music made you feel better but today was different. You felt helpless, defeated.
you walked to the wall and leaned back, and sunk down onto the floor. You buried your hands into your face and cried. (thank tony for the soundproof walls) "AHHHHHHH!!!!" God that felt amazing. but you still felt terrible. weeping you continued to bury her face into your hands because of this you didn't hear steve walk in.
"Y/N, Y/N baby i'm so so so sorry, baby what's wrong"
"i'm tired steve." you say your voice cracked and tired from the crying.
"tired of what?" he said as he wiped the tears off of your face.
you couldn't even reply, you were so tired of it, the incessant arguing, you just cried again. steve was starting to get sad himself but that didn't matter at the moment he has caused your tears.
"baby, come here." he opened his arms and you shuffled over as his big arms covered you in a warm embrace.
"i love you, y/n, you're my whole world. i would never replace you with anyone."
"steve, why did you forget?" you looked at him "i love you too so much and you make me the happiest, saddest, angriest and the most joyful all at the same time"
"y/n i didn't forget, i wanted to surprise you with a holiday, i booked one to hawaii last night, so we could celebrate properly." he used his finger to tilt your chin upwards to face him.

You stood up and hugged him, he was such an amazing boyfriend even though he may be the most annoying he was still yours, and you loved him very very much.

HEY I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I HAVE LOADS OF HOMEWORK TO DO AND IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.
I LOVE MY READERS.