𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35

FANBOY,
chapter thirty-five
__________________________________

FANBOY,chapter thirty-five__________________________________

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
__________________________________

°Los Angeles, the next
day
__________________________________

|☀︎︎|

"CAN I OPEN them yet? This is getting boring." Samuel's complains sounded through the apartment building.

People walked by, giving the two siblings odd glances.

He stopped walking, still whining slightly. "I'm tired." He groaned, slumping against the nearest wall he could find.

Charity glanced back at him, rolling her eyes. "We've only been walking for like five minutes." She scoffed quietly. "And what do you mean? I never made you close your eyes, you did it yourself before you stumbled down the stairs and took me with you!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Who takes the staircase anyways when you have a fucking elevator!" Samuel argued back, throwing his hands around. "And don't be such a buzzkill, sis, just show me your apartment already."

With a soft chuckle, the blonde grabbed her brother's arm and pulled him along the hallway. She followed the numbers until she arrived at hers, unlocking the door with her new keys.

The apartment was completely empty with white walls which she found really boring. She was definitely planning on painting at least two of them.

There were two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and to top it off- a beautiful balcony.

That was definitely Charity's favourite part of her new home, a place which also had a stunning view.

No better place to gain inspiration and write songs than there.

But the apartment wasn't small and not too big. It was simply perfect to start with in LA.

As Charity turned around, expecting to see her brother- she found herself staring at a wall. With furrowed eyebrows she glanced around the hallway, chuckles escaping her lips when she found the boy talking to a- very confused- couple.

Samuel himself hadn't even opened his eyes yet since he was way too busy with the one year-older boy standing in front of him. "You can't be serious right?" He laughed. "You can't actually think that the Giants are better than the Dodgers?"

Facepalming out of embarrassment, Charity strudded forwards, wincing slightly when she saw the angry face of the other guy.

Samuel- obviously- didn't and continued on. "Like come on, dude!" He exclaimed. "The Dodgers have Mookie Betts, Cody Bellinger, Corey Seager- do I even have to go on?"

"No," Charity popped up, grabbing a hold of his elbow. "you don't." She flashed a fake smile to the couple, attempting to lighten the mood a bit.

The brown haired boy was glaring at the siblings while his arms were crossed. His girlfriend wasn't even paying attenion, a phone in her hands. She chewed away on her pink bubblegum, her mouth open as she made awful sounds.

Charity scrunched her nose up out of disgust, wincing slightly at the sight. "I'm sorry for him," She turned back to the boy. "my brother can be a bit- enthusiastic."

Scoffing, the boy rolled his eyes. "You mean idiotic. Come on, babe, let's go." He grabbed his girlfriend's hand, pulling her away as she didn't even glanced up. "Weirdos."

Turning to her brother, Charity chuckled softly as he was busy mocking the boy.

"Unbelievable." Samuel scoffed. "Can you actually believe that guy?"

Charity rolled her eyes playfully as she pulled him back to her apartment. "Just let it go."

"Fine." Samuel sighed, letting himself be dragged through the door. He turned his around with a hopeful look. "But you know I'm right, right?"

"Of course I know." She chuckled softly. "The Dodgers are way better than the Giants." She agreed, even though it was mostly so her brother would feel better.

She only watched baseball with him, which was still quite a lot actually. But that meant she knew some things, and one thing is that Samuel absolutely loved the Dodgers.

And she just wanted to see him happy.

And she succeeded.

Samuel smiled to himself, feeling utterly happy as he tried to hug his 'little' sister. "Awhhhh, come here you."

Charity laughed and gave him a side hug. "So, are you ready to see my new home?"

He grinned excitedly, clapping his hands together. "I've been all morning."

Charity stepped back, letting Samuel standing in the middle of what is gonna be be the living room. "Okay, you can open them."

His brown eyes immidiately explored the room, walking around with a smile. He entered door by door, going in every room before he walked back.

"And? What do you think?"

Samuel turned to his sister with a wide grin. "I love it."

She squealed, jumping up and down. "I know right? I can't wait to make it an actual home. Like, paint the walls, move the furtniture, decorate it a bit." Charity started to move around the room the apartment, telling her vision and how she had everything planned out.

Samuel watched her doing so with a soft smile.

He loved how excited she could get and how she always prepared everything.

Charity knew exacty where she wanted to move her furniture, which colours she wanted to use for the walls, what she was gonna do with the spare room and how long everything was gonna take-

She simply planned it all out. She was a perfectionist, and he didn't ever wanted her to change.

__________________________________

AUTHER'S NOTE
°☘︎༄☀︎︎➪
as you can maybe see- I don't
know a lot about baseball.

I played it a couple of time at
school, but I never really
got into it.

also, I'm sorry if I offended you in
any way. I don't really have an
opinion in which baseball
team is better :)