𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 49

FANBOY,
chapter forty-nine
________________________________

FANBOY,chapter forty-nine________________________________

________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
________________________________

"SHIT!" THE BLONDE felt herself almost stumbling out of the car, one hand pressed on her eyes as she huffed.

Blue greenish eyes widened slightly as he rushed over and grabbed her waist, holding back soft chuckles. "Careful, you're gonna hurt yourself."

"Oh really now? Who would have thought something like that could happen by closing your eyes." She mocked him, earning a playful nudge from the boy who rolled his eyes. "Corbs, can I look now?"

"Not yet."

Sighing, the girl pouted. "Can you at least help me walk then? Before I'll crash into someone."

Letting a smile curve his lips, Corbyn laced his fingers with hers, leading her after him.

And even though he wanted it all to be a little surprise—the strong ocean scent wasn't hard to miss. Or the wind that would blow your hair in front of your face, the loud bird noises and the sound of waves crashing against the surface.

Still, Charity thought the gesture was sweet.

Fully trusting him, she let him walk her up the small 'staircase', and not so subtle as he had hoped. She almost stumbled again, laughing as he bombarded her with apologies, telling him he's fine.

Coming to a halter, Charity could feel the wind picking up and she took in the salty scent which didn't even faze her. Once her hands came in touch with metal, she knew she was leaning against a railing, and she couldn't wait for the view.

"Okay." Corbyn smiled, moving behind her. "You can open them."

Brown eyes locking on waves of the blue ocean, the girl felt her smile widening. The wasn't that bright anymore, it wouldn't take much longer or the sky would have changed into warm colors, since it was starting to become evening after their driving and maybe a visit to the McDrive....

"It's beautiful." She breathed out softly.

Corbyn smiled as he moved forwards, draping his arms around her waist while his face hid in the crook of her neck. "So I did good?"

Chuckling, she rubbed patterns on the exposed skin on his arms. "Really good. I should let you choose spots more often."

"I know plenty more." The boy smiled, thinking back of a certain flower field he would love to visit with her.