𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 42

FANBOY,
chapter forty-two
________________________________

FANBOY,chapter forty-two________________________________

________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
_____________________________

°Los Angeles, at Charity's home
________________________________

|☀︎︎|

NEVER DID SHE expect to feel so lost, so empty, so.....numb. It was nothing like Charity to be something other than happy.

She was always smiling, laughing, singing, joking around with her brother or making music.

But there she laid, in bed, inside her dark room. She hadn't left in two days, the same amount of time that she hadn't talked to anyone as well. Nobody knew how she was doing, only where she was.

Charity didn't notice it though, how she was distancing herself, being stuck in her own small world.

But everyone else did.

It wasn't like they could do something about it though, because what could they do? It was her way of grieving, and they had to respect that.

But that didn't mean the boys didn't miss talking to her. Just like her fans missed her interacting with them, spreading her positivity.

After two days of being closed up, Charity felt completely and utterly drained. She felt a big whole in her chest, the pain her brother left behind. And she knew it would never leave her. She would have to live with the loss, but she didn't know how yet. But most of all, she wasn't ready to move on. She wasn't ready to get back up again and live every day to it fullest like he would want her to do. She was at the stage of crying and re-living every single one of their memories, realizing it would never add up. She would never get any new ones.

No watching Sammy get older, watching him get married or become a parent. She would never get to experience how life would have been with her brother making his own little, loving family.

And it hurt. It hurt realizing how important he was in her life, how much of an influence he was on her and knowing that's why her life would never be the same ever again. Because the boy she loved with all her heart— also took the biggest piece of her heart with him. And she would never get it back.

She would never be whole again.

Because he was a piece of her, and she lost it.