prologue

LOUIS POV

My name is Louis tomlinson I am a member of the famous boyband one direction.
We were going strong in the band before zayn left and then we all decided to go on a hiatus. Well more like everyone else I wasn't prepared.
  Then my mum was diagnosed with  lekium and she was very sick for a while but now she is in remission. I paid off all of her medical bills I also decided to become a drama teacher. Luckily during all the little free time we did have I was doing classes online to get my degree.
Another part of my plan is I'm going to try to change my appearance and change my name and do this just until we come back from hiatus. I want to have a tiny little normal life before we are back to touring.
But before I go and do all of this I want to let my fans know that I am going to dissappear for a little while. My fans mean everything to me so it's not right I just.
  So I quickly make a tweet explaining that I'm going to not be on or around for a while to take time to be with my family and focus on my mental health.
  I need to get ready because it's already August and I'm going to start teaching my classes on September 1st.
    I hope the next year will be fine with teaching and I hope no one realizes it's me.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter sorry im a little late uploading the next chapter should be up tomorrow or Friday goodbye for now my loves ❤❤📚