Chapter 14

January 20,2020

"Ughhhhh" Crash Darcy runs to her parents room. She then knocks on the door "papa are you okay" the door is then pulled open "Darcy my beautiful daughter I need your help" Louis says she just blinks at him
"Did you release a sex tape pap my life is over if that's true" Louis blinks at her "you been hanging out with Niall again or have you been copying me for years and I just don't know"
She smiles innocently at Louis "both actually but what's the problem?" Louis sighs and hands a note book page before walking into the bedroom and she follows.
She starts to read it out loud for her dad and herself
"Memo
Mr.poulston,we are here to inform you of the school play that you have not submitted for this year please let us know what it is by the end of the week.
Thank you ,sincerely
Headmaster bridges."
Darcy looks up at her dad "let me guess you don't have a play in mind"  Louis just smiles and nods "okay Um how about mama Mia ?" Louis looks up and smiles
"Yes it's perfect how did I not think of that" Louis smiles and starts to compose a email. "Papa I was wondering if I try out for the musical would you not give me any special treatment"
Louis looks up from his laptop then smiles "of course I wouldn't give you special treatment"
Just then the front door opens "papa we're back with the food and no we didn't get paped thank god" rose yells out
        Darcy and Louis get up and head to the kitchen and sit down to have a family dinner. The next day at break Louis is walking down the music wing when he hears yelling.
He sighs and open up the band room. He stops when he sees some of his students. "Sam,Colby,Lukas,Oliver and Samantha,what is going on here?" They all turn to look at Louis "mr poulston we are sorry for yelling but Oliver just totally forgot to practice his part" Samantha says.
Louis frowns "so what song are we practicing today?" Samantha just sighs and then pulls out a sheet of paper.
"We are practicing I want to write you a song" Louis smiles "okay that song is not so hard to learn" he then grabs the paper Samantha is holding out to him
" oh Oliver looks like you have Louis part" "which is the most important part of the whole song" Sam bites out.
Louis just looks at Sam in shock because the boy is usually so quiet "guys everyone take a deep breath and relax let's listen to the song and try to get better after all it didn't take one direction one day to learn this" they all just nod their heads and just spend the rest of the period practicing the song.
When the final bell rings Louis collects his things and heads down the hall to post Audition sign up list on the main bulletin. He then heads out the door and heads to his car. And heads to get James since all the girls out hanging out at there friends house.
     Louis parks his car and jumps out of his car and heads into the building. "Hello Macy I'm here to pick up the little rascal" Louis says while casually ruffling his hair. "Of course mr.Tomlinson" Louis then signs the clip board and waits for james to come out of the classroom. "Daddy daddy" Louis hears and turns around
"My baby how was your day did you have fun?" James nods his head enthusiastically and then reaches up to Louis to get picked up. Louis just smiles and picks up James.
   Louis then looks at the teacher "he was good today and he had a hour nap." She says Louis just smiles and nods his head and grabs James back pack from her outstretched hand.
They then leave Louis puts James in his car seat and goes around to get in the front seat when he realizes he's getting his photo taken by paparazzi.
   He quickly gets in and starts the car and leaves and looks in his rear view mirror and sees he's being followed.
Louis gets scared and calls 999
   "Hello this is police what can I help you with" a female voice says "hh hi this is Louis Tomlinson and I'm being followed by a bunch of paparazzi" "can you pull over or get somewhere safe until I can get police to you"
   "Yes but I have my 3 year old son in the backseat" Louis looks in the back and sees James looking at Louis with wide eyes. "Okay sir we have officers coming but can you give me your location." Louis looks at the street sign
"I'm at the beginning of coney street" Louis sees James eyes closing when he sees flashes in front of his car "okay sir I have a officer 1 minute out" Louis sighs and rubs his face.
"Okay thank you miss" and then he hangs up the phone. Louis suddenly sees flashing lights and sirens . Then the flashes disappear and he sees a officer at his window. He opens his door and gets out.
"Sir we had them all leave but that's all we can do for now we suggest you get a restraining order against them and your family it will be the only way this can't happen again"
Louis just sighs and nods his head and leans against the car the officer then leave and Louis had only one thought as he sees them leave.
I wish Harry was here.
🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫
Wow I have been gone for a while but I had really bad writers block and also I've been super busy with work. Also have you guys heard Louis new song it was so good .
Also I'm officially 21 what where has the time gone see you guys next time be safe my loves xxx