chapter 2

Louis pov
September 1,2015
After first period I had 3 more classes. We pretty much just got to know each other and play games.
    After my classes I printed all the sign up sheets for the club and the school play.
   I'm now in my classroom planning my  classes for the week before I take my lunch break since I don't have any more  classes this today.
   When the headmaster walked in I was surprised.  "Mr Poulston I think you will pleased to know your play sign up list are all full." Whoa that fast.
"Really I didn't think I would have that many kids intrested." "Me too but I guess some kids just want to have fun  and this is good." "Yea it is."
   "Well I'll let you continue working have a great day!" "Thanks you too"
after the headmaster left I continued planning for about 40 more minutes before I ate my lunch which contained a water bottle some yogurt and a ham sandwich.
    After I eat the classroom phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello?" "Hey Mr Poulston this is the secretary in the main office I was wondering if you could cover Mr.cobbs last period class because he had to go home early today."
   "Sure no problem can you tell me the room number." "Its room 134D bye now"  "Bye" just as I hang up the bell rings sinignaling last period I get up and make it down two corridors and up two steps and turn a left and I'm finally at the class room.
  As I walk in the students are taking loud and I notice they are on stands just sitting. "Hello everyone I'm Mr Poulston I'm only a sub because mr.cobbs had to go home."
   "Now I have a list of attendance when I say your name please just say here thanks"
Finn jones ( year 8)"here"
Iris Williams  ( year 8)"here"
Felix Taylor(year 8) "here"
Freya Evans(year 8) "here"
Jasper Thomas(year 8) "here"
Amelia Roberts( year 8)"here"
   Nico Watson.( year 8) "Here"
Phoebe Walker( year 7)"absent"
Otto Wright (year 7)   "here"
Poppy Robinson (year 10)"here"
Rory edwards (year 10)"here"
Ruby Green (year 10)"here"
Callum Wood ( year 12)"here"
Elise Clarke( year 11)"here"
Oliver Acker (year 12)"here"
Eva Alby(year 12) "here"
Archie Tuffin(year 9) "here"
Evie Davies (year 9)"here"
"Lewis Wilson(year 9) "here"
Clover Devine(year 9) "here"
Finley Martin (year 9)"here"
Millie Cooper(year 9) "here
Harvey King(year 9) "here"
Layla Baker( year 10)"here"
Rupert Collins( year 10)"here"
Primrose Moore( year 10) "here"
William hall (year 11)"here"
Nancy Hill (year 11)"here"
Alfie Turner (year 11)"here"
Alba Phillips( year 12)"here"
Roscoe Allen(year 12) "here"
Darcy Parker ( year 7)"here"
Tarquin James( year 12)"here"
Isabella Potter( year 8)"here"
Addison stevens ( year 7)"here"
Jackson stevens(year 7) "here"

"Thanks everyone I know that is the worst part but I now have a question there is so many of you is this choir or band?"
   A girl with blue eyes and red hair raises her hand and speaks "it's both half of us are in band the other half is in choir"
"Thanks is it Darcy?" "Yes it is" As I look up I notice she has a bruise near her eye and she has a cut lip and she I s wearing lot of extra long sleeves.
"Darcy can you stay after class I would like to talk to you."
  "OK sir" now since its the first day and I'm not your professor and I don't have any notes it's a free day you can do whatever you please."
   "Now since this is choir and band I have to ask has anyone signed up for the play either to be in it or stage hand or even the ocrastra?"
Almost everyone's hand went up "now that is very good I'm the teacher who's in charge of it. But I was wondering do you know anyone who might  want to help with the casting?"
   A boy with brown hair and blue grayish eyes raised his hand "Jasper do you want to help?" "Yes if that's okay yes it is. Now I'll let you all relax or talk or do what ever you want."
  Before I know it the bell is ringing and Darcy is coming over to me. "Darcy how do you get home?" "I walk sir" "Okay now your not in any trouble now I want you no I need you to be really honest can you do that?"
  I ask the 11 year old "Yes sir" "Darcy you have bruises you have a cut lip and you probably have more under those sleeves. Are you being abused sweetie?"
  "I'm not aloud to tell" "Well you can tell me so I can help you."
   "My mum and dad sometimes hit me but they say it's for my own good because I'm bad."
  " your not bad and it's wrong I'm going to call dfe" "No you can't do that if you do that I will be taken away and placed in a group home not some loving family.
  "I'm sorry Darcy it's for your own good."
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry it's been over a week but I'm back and I'm probably going to post another chapter today.