Chapter 8

Louis POV
"Tomlinson-styles family?" Harry and I along with the girls and of course James who is currently asleep on with his head on my shoulder.
   "So where is little James?" "He is right here but he kinda fell asleep I'll try to wake him"  I gently shake him awake he whines a little "James wake up don't you want to see the nice judge?"
  After a while he wakes up and the judge goes through all the paper work before finally okaying the adoption and signing the papers before Harry and I sign the papers and then we take a nice picture.
    We then went home and relaxed and had a nice family dinner as I got the kids ready for bed I asked chole if she wanted to hear a story In James room and she said yes and ran to his room.
   "Okay my darlings what book is it going to be tonight?" They both look at me before saying together Harry Potter and the philosopher stone.
  I go over to James book shelf and grab the book before going to sit on the bed and James and chole curling up on either side of me before I hear the door open and see Lilith walk in.
"Lil are you going to listen to the story to?" "No I just wanted to tell you my schedule got changed" "oh okay we talk in a bit" she then leaves the room "okay are you guys ready?"
"Yes daddy they relpy" I open the book and then clear my throat "Chapter one,the boy who lived. Mr. and mrs. Dursley, of number four, pivet drive, were proud to say they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
After I finished two chapter of the story both of them were asleep I closed the book and gently crawled out of the bed and put the book back on the book shelf and grabbed chole and went to put her on the top bunk which comes in handy for nights like this.
     Then I went to go check on the three other girls. First I went to check on rose I gently knocked and when I heard come in I walked in. I see rose watching a show called hollyoaks.
  "Hey are you settled down for the night?" "Yea dad I'm just going to watch this then set out my clothes and go to bed" "okay then we'll good night sweetheart" I then kiss her on the head and head for the door "night dad"
   I then leave and close the door behind me. Then I head to Darcy room and find her asleep with her tv still on so I go and turn the tv off and kiss her on the head and leave the room.
   Lastly I go to Lilith room and knock on the door "come in" I walk slowly into the room and I see her at her vanity putting on her nighttime moisturizer "so do you know why they changed your classes?"
  "No but I do know I now have band and last class I have you" "hey that will be fine no one knows you are my daughter plus my class if fun just ask Darcy she had me for two whole years"
   "I know but they put me in all advance classes" "then that's probably for the best hey don't think so hard about it get some rest first day back since break have good night sleep love you"
  "I love you to dad" I then head to mine and Harry's room and I see Harry writing in his song book "anything good?" "Yea so how are the kids?" "So far all but two are asleep" "so I'm about to put on a beanie on and go into the study to do a live stream before bed it's only going to be an hour  at most"
   "Okay babe I'll see you when you are done" I then go into the closet and go into my winter section and grad a gray beanie I then grab my iPad and leave the room I turn it on and go into my Instagram and then hit live
    "Okay let's see who comes on" I then start walking down the stairs "guys just give me a second I'm walking down the stairs" I then go into the study and turn the lights on and set everything up and move all the pictures of the kids out of the view
  "So how is everyone doing?" I then see comments coming in really fast I see a few good and the occasional I love you and the green and blue hearts
  I then decided to play dumb "what is with the green and blue hearts?" As I say that I see response with Larry
   "Oh that what it means. So I came on here to let you know what has been going on with me and why I'm out of the public eye
"So I need some time for me self and everything and I just needed some self discovering I'm back in England for the moment but by tomorrow afternoon I'll be back in alps so how about you guys ask some questions and I'll try to answer"
@jalime2003xx ask is larry real "well the bromance is" @lillyanne ask is your mom and family okay? "Yes my mom beat her cancer I just talked to her a while ago"
I just answered a bunch more questions before turning it off and then going upstairs to make sure all the kids were asleep.
All of them were asleep then I went into mine and Harry room and I found Harry in the shower "mine if I join?"
"Not at all Harry replies"(if you don't like smut skip this until you see another note)
I strip all of my clothes and go into the shower I go up directly behind Harry and hug him from behind. He then turns around and then pins me to the shower wall.
   He starts to kiss down my neck earning a moan from me. He then kisses my lips and I kiss back and it gets pretty heated he then turns me so I'm facing the wall he kisses down my back.
He hovers near my hole and then he starts playing with my ass cheeks kneeling them and shaking them. He then puts soap around my hole and on his fingers before putting one of his fingers in me.
  Before I know it he has four fingers in me then he suddenly takes them out and puts his d!ck around my hole lightly tapping it with his d!ck.
  Then he puts it in causing me to moan and just as it's getting good I hear "daddy" (smut stops here)  "shit" I hear Harry say before pulling out  Harry gets out to dry off and check on James and I finish showering before going to put some sweat pants and a long tshirt on.
   Before going to the bed and putting my phone on the charger and setting the alarm. Before heading back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I spit I see Harry come in "he just had a bad dream nothing a little cuddle and a glass of milk couldn't help" I finish brushing my teeth
  "Good well as much as I would love to finish what we started it late and I need to be up for work in the morning mabye tomorrow" Harry sighs
  "Yea I'm going to finish my shower" I head to the bed and lay down I turn in my side just about to fall asleep when I get a text from Liam asking if we are still hanging out tomorrow night
   I text him back yes we are still on before putting it back and then lay on my back just as Harry comes back with just a pair of boxer briefs on and he lays on his back .
I lay my head in his chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating.
🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄
I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye for now