Chapter 15

January 22,2020

   "Love are you okay what just happend call me back as soon as you get this love you"
      "Babe I'm really worried I can't get ahold of you or the girls please call me back"
       "Louis what is happening if you don't call me back I'm hopping on the first flight back home"
Ring...
Ring....
"Hey this is Louis please leave a message after the tone"beep.
Harry just sighs "love I'm booking a flight I'm coming home..." Harry is inrupted by a unknown phone number he hangs up and answers the phone
"Hello?" He says "hi Harry it's Brianna I was wondering have you heard from Louis he always calls Fred on his birthday and didn't this year" Harry sighs listening to her
Briana Jungworth was a pain in thier backside they hired her to be a surrogate so they could have a kid but at the last minute she backed out and kept the kid and wouldn't let Harry see him claiming he was t the father that it was hers and Louis . They been having a investigation on her as a mother for months and are about to serve her with custody battle papers any day now.
"Sorry bri but no anyway he has a very stressful day yesterday and today don't worry though he will call him soon"
She just huffs out a fine and then hangs up the phone. Rude Harry thought and then was going to go online to book a flight when his phone starts to ring with the name loubear on the screen.
"Hey babe are you okay.." he trails off when he hears crying "oh luv it's okay I'm here" Louis sighs on the other end of the phone.
   "I'm going to kill them they surrounded me I didn't know what to do" Harry sighs and hangs his head. "Are you okay and how about James all I know is what I've seen on the news" Louis laughs "James thinks it was all a big game doesn't know anything else as for me I'm just shaken up."
Harry frowns "babe do you need me to come home?" Louis let's out a sigh "no sun it's okay anyway listen I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel and a Instagram account so we can show more of our family so Mabye the paps will calm down."
Harry nods his head "I think that's a good idea we'll babe I want to talk to you but I have to get to rehearsals" Louis just sighs
"Okay sun talk later" and then Harry hangs up Louis sighs and throws his phone on the bed before getting up and getting dressed and picking james up off the couch and grabbing everything he needs and then leaves the house.
"Okay luv we are going to the police station so I need you on your best behavior. James just nods his head and closes his eyes. Louis kisses the top of his head and then straps him into his car seat. Louis puts some Disney melodies on and starts the drive halfway through the ride Louis sees James has fallen asleep.
Louis then puts on the radio "Louis Tomlinson of one direction was trapped by paparazzi with his son in the car?" "Yea I couldn't believe it when I heard it mate he was just heading home or something when paparazzi surrounded him and his car like haven't we learned before from princess diana and everything else" Louis turns off the radio and continues his drive.
He finally pulls into the station grabs his paper and baby bag and takes a stroller out of the trunk and puts James into it and then puts the bag on the handles and close the door and locks up the car and heads inside. Louis approaches the front desk and the officer looks up.
I would like to create a restraining order the officer nods his head "sure I'll get right on that just give me a second.   The officer comes back with a stack of papers "do you have a court date yet?"
Louis sighs and just shakes his head no the officer just types that into the computer "okay just sign where indicated and we'll have your lawyer serve the companies" Louis does  and the officer tells him they will be done by the end of the week. Louis sighs and stands up and looks in the stroller and sees James is still asleep.
   He just smiles and grabs the blanket that's on the bottom of the stroller and tucks it around him.
   Louis decides to take a little walk before heading into a cafe and orders a tea and a muffin.
  He sits down and grabs his laptop out of the stroller before going on to YouTube and creates a new account called the styles family.
  Then he creates a instagram and twitter and sighs and takes a picture of James and post it with the caption.
   "Fell asleep on lunch date with daddy" and tags his and Harry's account and follows it and shares the post to his story and tells Harry about the account.
    After he finishes it Brianna calls him he rolls his eyes and ignores the call and throws his trash away and pack up everything and leaves to head home for the day.
   Once he gets home james has awoken from his nap and full of energy and Louis quickly puts everything away.
  He then takes James to the playroom and sits on a chair while James runs and plays and when he settles from all his energy and puts Toy Story on for him.
  Louis then calls Brianna "Louis what is this shit?" Louis rolls his eyes "what are you talking about bri?" She sighs over the phone "your are taking me to court over engagement of child and filing for soul custody also for not following surrogacy contract"
   Louis smiles "oh you got them see you in court Brianna oh and don't worry I talked to Freddie through your mom last night bye" and then hangs up.
       Louis then turns on the baby monitor in the room and takes it with him to the kitchen starts to cook dinner for him and the kids.
  When it's halfway done he texted the girls to make sure they come home for dinner.
   When he finishes setting the table and puts it all on the table the girls just enter the house.  "Dad have you heard" Louis looks up from setting the chicken on the table
  "Heard what? About the virius that's spreading" Louis sighs and nods his head "let's not think about that girls they all nod.
  They go wash up and get James and sit down for dinner  when they are finishedb Louis gets James out of his booster and the girls clean up.
Chole come on time for a shower and then you can watch frozen since I know you've done your homework"
Chole stands up and follows after Louis once he has the little ones all cleaned up they go down the stairs and just as he about to turn the tv he sees a Skype call from Harry and click answer.
  All the girl start rushing in when they hear his voice and James happy laughs and they all tell Harry what's been going on but before they know it Harry has to go but he gives them kisses through the screen. Louis puts Chloe and James to bed after a movie.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
I have had so much writers block on this story but I've finally managed to push through and I don't think I'll really put covid in this to much I think I might make a gap cause covid was to sad 😞 but I hope you guys enjoyed also please check out my new story but if you only like larry I don't think it's for you.
-Allie ❤️❤️