Sleepover

(This has turned to a y/n, your name)
"Emerie can't make it" nesta frowned, we were sitting in the training ring just by ourselves, upset at the missing friend who can't make it to the slumber party, "should we cancel?" I suggested, "noo, please you can stay in my room" she smiled, I would love to sleep over with nesta but I don't think poor cassian can handle 3 nights in a row by himself. "I don't think cassian will like that so much" I laugh, "so what" she grabs my hand and pouts "please" she stretched her word and I can't say no, so I agree and we decide that cassian isn't going to get kicked out but instead I will sleep in a different room.

Night-

The room is big with large windows all around, it's spacious and I kinda like it although I still do prefer my appartments over anything. When you walk in you see the bed to the right and in front of it is a seating area with a fire place, the high lord really treats his guests right. I take my book from the bedside table and start reading but I can't focus with nesta's snoring, I look at her. Nesta has a arm covering her eyes, the other arm on me and her legs bending like she is sitting down, I sigh and smile to myself.

But that smiles goes away after I feel a sharp pain in my leg after she hits me with hers, the bitch hit me! "Cassian get off!" She yells turning her back at me and hugging the pillow, I start laughing to myself unable to control my laughter, breathing out I look to the door feeling a sudden urge to drink something

Slowly I crawl of out bed, tip toeing out of the room so I would not wake her up. I make it to the door but turned around, checking one last time to make sure I didn't wake anyone up, luckily I didn't wake her up from sleep.

We had stayed up late and poor Cassian had to sleep by himself, Gwyn was there too but she chose to go down stairs to the priestesses' rooms instead.

I make my way down to the kitchen, silently thanking the house for not being creaky like Emerie's as I walk through the kitchen door.

Walking through, my eyes instantly lock contact with a shirtless Azriel drinking water, he's completely shirtless, drinking a cup of water in one hand and the other is placed on the island. A bomb goes in my head as I slowly drag my eyes down his chest, he's so fucking gorgeous!

I open my mouth to say something but it goes try and I can't think of anything to say, so I stand there like an idiot with my mouth opened. "Sorry" he says, his voice rough. I start shaking my head but the words just won't come out, he looks away from me and I finally look away.

Looking down at my feet, I realise I'm only in a shirt and my under garments! I look up and move to the cupboard and grabbing a glass. The room is awkwardly silent and I'm hating every second of it, "can't sleep?" He asks from behind me, I turn around and meet his deathly stare. "Yeah, nesta keeps putting her arms around me and every so often starts kicking me saying 'cassian get off'" I smile, he chuckles. "Yeah I hear that someone times", smiling I take a sip from my water.  We silently drink our cup of water as we stare at each other, it's getting heated. My body is burning and all I want to do is-"So I can't sleep cause of nesta, why can't you?" I ask interrupting my thought before it leads to something, he releases a big breathe, "I have a lot of work to do and most of the time I don't have time" He says walking to the sink that's behind me, he leans in placing his cup in the sink, his face inches away from mine, I can feel his hot breathe on my cheeks as he breathes out. "I knew" he says. I make a confused look and ask "what?", he smirks "that you were there". I start getting butterflies, he couldn't be talking abou-, no...he didn't see me.

I come out of my thoughts by a shadow darting into my hair, shit. "By that look I think you know what I mean" he says. "You saw me" I ask, "no but they told me" he says nodding to a shadow coming behind his back to me. I start breathing loudly as panic over runs me and in panic the words tumble out by themselves, "you didn't lock your door" My voice betrays me and goes all squeaky. "So you're saying it's my fault that you watched me jerk off" my eyes widen, what if someone heard?

"No...I meant...I...you jerked off to me!" I push back from Him and point an accusing finger at him. He chuckles and...