Training

I had woken up confused and sore from nesta's kicks, Bitch.

Azriel had called me out, confronted me and all I said was that he was masturbating to me? I just admitted I watched him like a pervert.

I refused to get up, too ashamed to face him, cassian or nesta, even though the last two didn't know what was happening.

I wanted the world to swallow me whole or at least remove the memory of what happened from us.

"You need to eat if your sick", nesta was a stubborn bitch and all I could respond with was a pathetic cough, well fake cough.

She saw right through it.

Later

I was dressed in black leggings and a black jumper - borrowed from nesta - and white sport shoes (also borrowed from nesta).

As I walked down the stairs to the dining room I realised that never in my entire life was I ever this scared.

And it wasn't because of possible death? Nope!because I watched someone masturbate!

What the fuck! If the mother exists or some sort of god does, how could you be so cruel to make this my life?

I held on to the door knob, if I don't go in, nesta will do my head in but if I do, I'll have to face him.

My body had decided my fate before my mind could respond, I opened the door. And to my shock he was not here.

I stood confused, where would he have gone? Did he skip breakfast? For work or Because of me?
Bullshit if anything he would try to show up as much as he could to rub in.

But What if he is trying to avoid me,
Oh well would you look at that, I a mere fae made the big bad shadowsinger run for the hills.

"You good?", cassian's voice brought me to reality, realising I was standing there smiling into a space like a idiot, i moved quickly to my seat, "better".

LATER

The priestesses were still in the obstacles, moving through the mazes, and jumping over the wooden wall to climb another wall and try to jump to the other side of the very small - according to nesta - but very real mountain, without falling into a pit. Well, it wasn't a pit - I was exaggerating, it was a net that was designed to make the individual who landed on it to somehow jump back up.

I didn't know what materials were used, and I didn't ask nesta because well, she's just as dumb as me.

But we were ahead, at least that counted for something. Nesta was tousling with cassian, I could still see them from a distance, along with the priestesses, and Gwen and Emerie who somehow are far from us.

Nesta has always been better than me, she was always ahead, and at this moment I cursed myself for wishing I could beat her once, because here I was.

Ahead of her, while she was wrestling cassian, I stood opposite the shadowsinger.

While cassian did like the hand to hand contact, his brother was opposed to it, so it was obvious he would be taking on the sword fight, what had not been obvious was whether he would show up today.

Just my luck.

He was shirtless, no pair of clothing material touched his upper body, it was exposed to everyone that wanted to see.

And apparently my eyes was included in the everyone.

I couldn't help it. And every time i think about it my brain goes to mush, he, this god like creature had been thinking about me.

In the most private moments I was in his head, and he liked it?

I breathed in, as my eyes ran down his golden brown skin, I noticed every part of his sculptured chest, down to his ruff cut abs, a let my eyes stay for a few seconds admiring them, the way they reflected the sun.

I looked at his bicep, his very large bicep. He was just holding his sword, nothing else, but the rock hard bulge was clear as day, as if he was flexing his arms. Then my eyes followed the very evident and defined V line going down to his...

What am I thinking? I looked at him and there he was grinning, probably laughing at me because I looked like an idiot.

I closed my mouth when I realised I had unconsciously opened it. I felt a wet area, on the corner of my mouth. Oh Mother am I drooling?

"Done?", his voice was low, rough. And if we weren't  away from the noise and the group, I would not have heard it.

"What" I asked, he chuckled, looking down at my sword, his face morphed into confusion. I looked down at my sword.

Something had hit one of my leg back, and the sword was shoved out of my hand, I closed my eyes as my back hit the grass, hard.

Then I felt a slight weight on top of me, and the small of wind hit my face, wind that smelled like night chilled mist and cedar.

I opened my eyes, only to meet another pair, that was touched by a very obvious smile.

"I like it when you're under me" his rough voice came out.