Sleep over part 2

He raises his hand to my own and pushes my finger down, turning my hand into a fist while he holds it.

Stop, this seriously can't be happening, I gulped while he stared at me, if it was awkward then its painful now, "I saw and..I didn't mean to I just heard my name".

He sighs and lets go of my hand which just drops to my side, "no you didn't just see, you watched" he states.

Yes I was watching, he looked amazing and I wanted more than anything to be the one gripping his dick although I don't think I could hold the entire thing, I would have to connect my thumb and pinky to do so but I doubt it would still fit then butI wanted to make him feel all those amazing feelings despite that I wasn't going to admit it.

I shook my head, "why would I watch you?", he smirked "I don't know, you tell me".

"I didn't" I lied, he chuckled, his smirk slowly leaving his face, he looked deeply in my eyes and I felt the air leave my lungs.

"Don't lie y/n, a good girl like you shouldn't get punished for a stupid lie", his voice was rough and I was suffocating, I stared at him as my mouth was left open.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I hesitated, not knowing if I really wanted that answer, "lie to me again and you'll find out" he breathed.

"Why were you watching me?", he said as he walked closer to me, I started to walk backwards, there was no way I was going to say that I thought he was fucking sexy and I wanted to watch him jerk himself off to me.

I wanted to scream when my back hit the wall, I tried to turn but azriel slammed his hand at my sides, there was no where to go.

He came close to my ear, his breath sent a shiver down my body, "don't make me repeat myself, kitten".

"I wanted to" that was all I could muster up. He pulled his face away enough to look at me but inches away from our lips connecting, if I stood on my tippy toes then maybe we could.

"Wanted to what?" He asked, he brought his knee between my legs, hitting just the right place, I gasped feeling an ache in my core.

The longer I made him wait the more harder he pressed into me, "I wanted to watch you jerk off because it made me..feel good"

I regretted those words the second he removed his knee, fuck! The ache somehow started to become painful, I wanted to yell at him to touch me to hold me to kiss me to do anything but not touch me.

"Good girl" he said, If he went to feel me right now he would now exactly how his words affected me, I never thought someone calling me a good girl would be something I liked but when azriel said it...

He stepped back, back enough that he almost touched the other sides windows, "I can smell your wet pussy screaming at me to touch you, might wanna clean up" he smirks.

I was still for a solid ten seconds before I could get any movement in my legs, then I walked out. I could feel his eyes burning my back, watching me as I go.

No way that just happened