Hot teacher

TW THERE IS SMUT IN THIS!!!!

Y/n POV

I couldn't stop staring, I just couldn't! Although I was sitting in the back I still had a great view of the professor, he was wearing black again, not that he ever wore anything else.

But today it was the button up shirt that always had to hung up every little muscle on him, he wore the black tie and black pants that I couldn't stop staring at, which he has caught me doing so once.

I couldn't help it, every time he smiled, every time he looked at me I just started blushing like an idiot! I was completely stupid when it came to any part of what we were learning and that wasn't my fault but oh MY GOD!

I watched him walk away from the student he just helped and saw that he was walking towards us, my eyes quickly fell to the sheet which I had done nothing on, shit.

I looked next to me where my friend, Nesta, had just finished her sheet. She looks at me and I smile awkwardly, she moves her sheet a little closer to mine so I could see and copy.

" y/n would you care to explain why you have only finished one question?" His rough voice asks, I look up to meet his unamused face and start smiling like an idiot.

"I don't understand much" i say, well say is an understatement it was more like a chuckle and a little flirty with my EYELASHES! "Or maybe it was because you were too busy daydreaming" he says angrily, yes! He definitely noticed.

"See me after class" he says and walks away, ok daddy. I start smiling like a weirdo at the thought of being alone with him, "what are you doing" nesta whispers next to me, emerie and gwyn turn their heads to look at us, " I really am confused" I say trying to sound genuine, but of course it doesn't work on nesta.

She tilts her head and gives me a mocking smile, "really? So it's not that you find professor attractive at all?" She says raising her eyebrows at me, I really should of waxed them off when she was asleep.

"No" I shake my head and roll my eyes at her, "y/n!", "it isn't! This English class is becoming more difficult and I don't have that much time to study so I get confused" I try explaining, "fine then I can come over tonight and help you with it" nooo!!!

Every time nesta comes over for school work it's worse than hell, she can't take a joke and when she starts getting pissed at me about the jokes I just start making more jokes.

"Fine" I say going back to the sheet in front of me, name three of Shakespeare's work, I don't fucking know.

The bell rings and I am dreading talking to the professor, not that i mind the only problem there is is that I can't talk properly!

Everyone packs up and starts leaving class, I wave the girls bye and make my way to the front of class where his desk is. He looks up from his work and looks at me, "take a seat" he says, I take one of the chairs and place it in front of his desk, I sit and meet his eyes.

I sigh, I'm getting detention! "Y/n, you aren't a bad student, when it comes to exams you easily get placed first, and at some point I thought you were cheating because of how you never completed your work but no one else has the same answers as you so I left the thought", I start smiling like an idiot.

Ughh why do you have to be so gorgeous? He breathes in and I watch as his chest moved up and down up and dow- "oh I apologise does my chest have something more important to say" he says snapping me out of my thoughts, he tilts his head and raises his brows at me in question and I start to panic

He saw me checking him oUT! Help. I open my mouth then after a awkward couple of seconds close it when nothing comes out. Holy shit I'm going to get expelled! "You need to control yourself y/k or else I'm going to lose control" he says, my eyes shoot up from the ground to meet his, what?

"What?" He smirks  at the sound of my shaking voice, "you have no idea how many times I just wanted to start fucking you in class, how many times I wanted to make you scream my name" he says getting up, I watch as he walks in front of me, my stomach starts to tickle with the stupid butterflies, I start looking at his chest then his pants and my eyes go wide at the huge boner he has.

He lowers his face to mine, he cups my cheek with one hand and so slowly he starts to caress my lower lip with his thumb, I start melting as I look into his eyes. "I wondered how you would react every time I saw you staring at me" he chuckles, my tongue goes up and i touch his thumb, his head moves slightly down to  a mischievous smile.

He comes closer, "can I?" He asks, "yes" I say. His lips press into mine gently, my hands reach out to his fluffy hair, and the kiss becomes passionate. I start pulling his hair and pressing his face against mine wanting more of him.

He pulls slightly and licks my bottom lip for entrance which I obey and open my mouth, he didn't waste time, his tongue came into my mouth and started to explore, when our tongues touched, we both sighed at the same time like we have both been waiting for this since forever.

I can't believe this is happening! His hand slowly travel to my back and then they start making their way to my ass. He cups my ass and then gives them a strong squeeze, i whimper at the feeling and feel him smile in the kiss.

Azriel pulls away panting, "jump" he instructs and I follow, I jump wrapping my legs against azriel's waist and he holds my up by wrapping his arms around my waist. I can feel the bulge in his pants pressing against me, i moan in response and groans kissing me deeper.

Azriel lays me on his desk. "Your such a little whore" he groans. He starts kissing down to my neck, then makes his way to my shirt and takes it off. He pulls away studying my breasts in my bra. Smiling to himself he licks his bottom lip, "who's little bitch are you?" He asks and I only reply with a moan, he chuckles grabbing my jaw in his hand, "answer" he squeezes, the pain of it excites me and the word tumbles out "yours". Satisfied he lets my jaw go and starts working on my pants, wasting no time exploring when they come off.

He brings me closer to his face, I can feel his breathe on my open pussy (eww I hate myself), he lightly placed a small kiss on my clit which makes pulls a moan out of me, "you're so wet baby" he says followed by a chuckle, his thumb slowly grasses my clit and then his tongue is placed on me, I become more wet as his tongue starts playing with me. He licks me over and starts sucking which makes me go crazy, I moan his name, "that's rights say it again".