Just talk

Y/N View

"What are you doing?", my breathe was practically fanning his face, his smirk deepened, dimples on display, "I don't know, but I'm sure its not as bad as what you had been doing", asshole.

I didn't know what to say, what do you say to someone who caught you watching in on their private moment? Starting to feel panicked I began pushing on his body.

His hands tighten on my wrists, and he pushes his body against mine to keep me still. I felt everything, every muscle, every ab, every part of his hard on pressing into my thighs. Wow is it getting hot?

"If I were you I would seriously stop"

"Get off of me, you idiot!", i tried not to screaming, as much as i wanted him as far away from me, I didn't want to draw attention to us, this looks wrong.

"Hm..this isn't really how I pictured you cursing underneath me" his voice came out rough, my breath lodged into my throat, i wanted to kick my legs and scream! Did the shadow singer really just say he pictured us in...no way. I must be overthinking this. His head dipped, cheek pressing against my own. I took a deep breath as he did too, feeling my breasts press firmly against his pec, my nipples immediately hardening at the contact, he groaned.

"You have no idea what you do, do you?", he questioned, his face still stuffed into my hair. "What like make you masturbate to me", it was a joke, but my tone sounded a lot more needy, "no, like wearing shorts that are practically underwear showing every bit of your juicy ass, you think i don't notice? How you constantly look over my body because you're  a needy little slut", wetness pooled between my legs, do i like this?

A small whine came out of me, praying he did not hear that, i began wiggling. His hands immediately left my own, and grabbed my waist, "Don't...move" his voice sounded deeper, almost terrifying, almost. "Or what?".

Maybe there is a universe where i did keep my mouth shut sometimes, so I wouldn't be facing the terrifying glare of the shadow singer, boy if looks could kill....

"Or i strip you down, and fuck your needy little pussy" his ragged voice came, the air became stuck in my lungs, "make you scream so loud that every person in the night court will know who you belong t-

"What are you guys doing?" Nesta's breathless voice came, oh my-

"Nothing, just y/n losing again" azriels deeper than usual voice came out which definitely did not help.

I jumped to my feet the second he was off me, not even looking at nesta, i excused myself. "Funny, it looked like you guys were about to start fucking"...I heard nesta say before i started speed walking my way outta there.

LATER.

I hadn't spoken to nesta for about 8 hours now. If it was up to me i would have ran it home, and never shown my face till a good enough lie popped into my head, which as a matter of fact, still has not shown up yet.

But thankfully i didn't need it, i sat at the dinner table with Emery on my side, facing nesta and Gwen. Two people who i had actually not looked at directly. Nesta because well... and Gwen because i felt too guilty. Before she even let us know, her attraction to the shadow singer was clearer than day. Every tiny look at her  from him, was 2 hours of our day of Gwen gloating about it. She was smitten even when it was the tiniest piece of attention.

If she knew...

I was playing with fire, I know it was alright in the matter that the shadow singer has never shown interest in her, and I didn't think he felt any with me until this morning...well a little bit back when i had walked in on... it was still wrong. I was Gwen's friend, if anything i should be telling her about the bitch that would be with him, not become the bitch.

I felt far from guilty, she would be devastated and nesta knew it. She glared at me every time i had mistakenly looked at her direction. Which is a bit odd, given nesta and i are far closer, i know that's sad, but in truth emery and Gwen are also closer than with us.

If anything emery should be the one giving me that look, which she would have...if she knew.

I couldn't ruin this, this group means a lot, more than tiny moments with a shadowsinger who changes women like socks, not making this up. He has 'rumours' that are beyond imagination.

"Are you ok y/n"

I looked up from my plate and for the first time tonight looked at Gwen directly, "yeah just a little tired", i smiled. "Really? From what", nesta asked, and if I hadn't known that was a jab at this morning, i would have been fouled by her genuine tone.
"Oh you know, training", a small hmm came from her as reply.

I didn't speak for the rest of that night, but the rest of the girls did, we spoke about how to get past cassian, and the best method that came up was emery's with nesta taking her top off as distraction.  As much as nesta looked pissed off at the comment she really did look like she considered it.

LATER THAT NIGHT.

We went home after another hour of emery trying to convince nesta to take her shirt off in front of Cassian, it was awkward as heck when  I was walking home with nesta, no matter how hard I tried neither emery or Gwen was coming with us. So now I was just walking along the river with nesta.

I cleared my throat.

"Just say it", I couldn't take it anymore, I had gone through various torturous training from cassian and azriel, but one awkward silent walk with nesta and I was cracking.  " say what? I don't know what you're talking about?" She kept walking, her steps growing quicker.

"Nesta I know you're trying to torture me, just say it", I said, she turned to me with her murderious glare, "say what! Seriously y/n you actually think you can start fucking azriel in the middle of training, and no one would see you?" Her voice grew with every word, and so did my anger.

"I wasn't trying to fuck anyone! We were training that's all, he got me down", "down where underneath his dick?", she responded harshly.

"Why do you care?"

She opened her mouth to continue but stopped her self.

"Because you didn't tell me", she mumbled like she was giving me her darkest secrets.

"I... I don't know what to tell you, I'm not in anything with azriel, I don't even know if he likes me"

She hummed again. "Ok" she began walking again.

I told her everything, i told her how i saw azriel, and she was about to scream before i clapped her mouth shut. "You know before, cassian and I didn't like each other either", she looked at me expectantly. "Well azriel and I aren't you".

"We'll see".