Meeting Jesus

One day satan was walking through hell when he decided to invade earth because he was bored since nobody had arrived to hell recently, 'stupid god with his stupid teachings..' he thought. It made him wonder how the fuck many people have been following god increasingly during the past couple of years. "The man doesn't even care about "his people" anyway! He let them all drown for fucks sake." He said out loud. He never knew how people would follow him, why love someone who doesn't even love you unless you follow everything they want? Do something wrong and boom you're going to hell. Though he also thought why people were scared of being here. It's organized as fuck! There are layers, you can party, hang out, fuck there's also a shit show concert to watch assholes get punished as they should.

But oh well, he was gonna find it all out once he got to the surface. He'll disguise himself as a human for a couple of days and answer his question. 

He transformed into a ripped hot man because yes. He also made his dick big ass fuck it didn't even fit in his pants because I hate my life. Anyway he teleported to the earth and went to this small town in Jerusalem. He walked around a bit until he spotted a small crowd. He walked to see what all the fuss was about. He got onto the front by pushing some people out of the way and looked up to see..... a work of art. 

That work of art being a man. He had tanned skin, a tunic, long dark brown hair and a beard. He was quite tall too, but not as tall as satan, there was no way xdxd. 'Holy shit he is so hot' he thought to himself. The guy was teaching some dumb shit about loving everyone. But what caught his attention is that at the end of the talk, he said "may god be with you" as everyone left with a smile of their faces. He then looked at satan making him flinch but quickly regain his composure as the man approached him. He smiled as he put a hand in his shoulder. 

"Hey, I don't believe I've seen you before. What's your name?" He asked. Satan chuckled and responded. "Well yeah I'm pretty new in this town, I'm uhh Louis. Yeah that's me." The reason why he chose that name was because it kinda had something to do with Lucifer, so that's good. The man smiled gently, "My name is Jesus, Jesus Christ. I'm the son of god, he sent me here to teach his words to his children!" Jesus said gladly. This surprised satan, god had a son?? He could not believe it. So this was the guy making everyone go to heaven? Wow. I mean he could see why, the man was extremely hot! Obviously people would like to follow him. In fact he would follow him himself if he wasn't the fucking devil himself. 

Anyway he snapped out of it and continued his conversation with Jesus, until some men came over and called over to Jesus. He looked over to them and smiled lightly. He looked back to satan, "those are my deciples. One day they will spread my word once I'm gone. Anyway, it was nice meeting you Louis, may god be with you." He said and removed this hand from his shoulder, that until now, satan noticed was still there. He ran over to the men and they all walked away. 

'Dude..' satan thought 'he is obviously gay! He has like 13 men following him everyday, they stay together and shit,they probably fuck each other too.'  His mind then went dirty places. Imagining Jesus getting fucked in the ass. Then he imagines him fucking Jesus in the ass. He stayed like that for but till he snapped out if it and walked over to a cave to spend the night. 

He then jacked off because he had an e r e c t i o n.  Anyway after he was done he went to sleep because there's nothing else to do. Sure he could get people to sin so they could go to hell but he had a plan 😈😈...

AN: well that was all. Thank you to the panas for demanding this book I didn't wanna pay attention in French class anyway. Smut is next chapter teehee. And to everyone else who didn't want me to do this I'm so sorry but I really can't control myself I have problems lmao.