SKY DADDY

AN: oof well this is the last chapter. finally i wanna die. also rn idc anymore so this will be not serious at all bc idc anymore bye im so tired from the smut chapter i just wanna eat man anyway here it is

The next day they woke up and they were in heaven. both of them  freaked out and jesus was like "omg what the fuck how are we here?? i wasnt supposed to die like this! what about the cross???" he spoke anxiously. "the what now?" satan said before looking up and inmediatly freaked out when he saw the eyes of SKY DADDY HIMSELF *shits my pants cutely*. 

"w-wait god i can explain-" he started but got cut off by god "YOU FUCKED MY SON?????? DUDE WHAT IN THE HEAVENS????" god cried out. both men covered their ears cuz man this man was loud. "why the frick would you even get with my son? is it revenge???" god asked. "well you know what they say if you cant get with the dad get with his son ahaha" satan jokes to which was only responded by silence. "ok your son is the ideal hippie twink of all the gays dreams dude. plus he was the one who got an erection infront of me by just seeing my chest" he confessed making jesus blush in embarassment.

"youre both going to hell." god said with a straighter look than his son. "but dad! what about the whole spreading your word thing??" jesus asked desperatly. "ill just impregnate another 14 year old" he responded. "also i kinda already live in hell-" satan said before god opened the portal to hell and they were both sent there.

and they had sex in there for all eternity.

the end

AN: FINALLY ITS DONE well anyway time for me to go to costco lmoa. anyway thanks for reading lol. and if anyone dares to ask me for another part especially of smut im going to make u uninstall roblox. well c ya