Oneshot: Satans drity past

AYOOOOO ASTRO CUMBACKKKK aight imma talk abt everything that has been going on in the past months since the last update in the end in case u wanna stick to it / care abt tf everything LMAOAO aight enjoy yall disgusting sinners. 

This one time, 200 thousand milleneas ago, Satan was not known to be the devil himself. He was known as gods right hand man. He was loved by everyone in heaven and looked up to. But there was someone who had somehow almost caught up to his level, and that was st Michael. Satan wasn't scared he might take his place now, since he himself was almost passing god, but a part of him was angry that he made it there. 

anyways, he was taking a walk around heaven thinking about what would happen if he destroyed god and he hinself became the new god. i mean he was already almost as powerful as him so he could easily take him, yes in both senses. sky daddy fr

satan followed st mike to where he was going, and lo and behold, he was going to go see god. probably gonna try to fuck him into getting first place, since thats what jessica did with mr wilson, and look at where that got her. satan grabbed st mike by his shoulder and with a very angery look he said 

"wtf are you doing, going to god when im his right hand man? how about you cme to me and ill let him now whatever tf it is u wanna tell him." satan said smirking seeing st mike look angry. 

"look satan, i dont want to fight you, and i just need to tell god about some earthly reports, the ones you refuse to do, remember?" he said back making satan be absolutely furiou and back him up against the wall. "you watch how you speak to me, i am ur superior and i have every power to-"

"power for what?" a voice interrupted.. sky daddy *moans and whimpers so omega*. satan huffed and looke back at god "i meant to say the power to help him, poor guy wanted to do everything by himself." satan grinned and he saw god bought his lie. st michael was about to protest but god lifted his hand "very well, ill go do my duties to see which 14 year old newly wedded girl wants to have my baby" he said and excused himself, leaving the two angels alone. 

"what the heavens was that about lucifer?! didnt you just say u where gonna-" satan put his finger inside his mouth silncing him. st mickel blished hard as he could taste the hot sinner skin on the other's finger. 

"what did i just say mickey boy? watch your tone with me" he whispered seductevily and left the other angel there in disbelief blushing. 

they then both kissed very hotly and started to take off their mf clothes off so hey could see each others peepee willies

"mmm lucifer daddy ur so hot" "ur so hot too babagrall michi augh" they both moenaed after dry humping each other for 23 hours straight (no joke i once read a fic were the mc and one of the love interests did this seriously olease kill me)

"ok michael its time for the real fun get on yo knees and suck my mega madolgalong" *smirks cultly daddy*

and thats what the now very bad boy angel did, he got on his knees and started to suck the life and sins out of lucifer. maybe this is how he will stop being a sinner, but jokes on you his semen which the angel michael drank made the twink with wings a sinner now but shh dont tell sky daddy or he will kill al of uss lmaoshdh

speaking of him he entered without kocking like "WHATAFUK BITCHES WHY R YALL FUCKING IN HEAVEN" and he eas very mad so the two gay bitches just cried and apologized still wanting to be daddie's favorite babygirl kitten but god was too mad for this so he kicked satan out f heaven and put the angel to just be erased and be babtized with his own piss so it would work better

"and thats how i was kicked out from heaven by your dad, babe" present time satan said as he told jesus the story. 

"very interesting hubba bubba but... do you till think about the angel michhale?!" jesus shoited in worry

"naur babyburl i think ou give the best head" the demon smiled making his twik bf smile too and look at each otheres eyes....

GOGOGOGOOGOGO noises

yes satan and jesus strte to fuck so good slay babagrall and jefreestarass was binge watching the prince bc he related to george bc he a baddie ah 😜😜😜😜😜😜

the end papi

AYYYY WASSUPPP sorry i made this very late n shit i was kinda... busy being a high schooler LMAOAO crazy how me and cap (other admin if this acc) started this acc as we were just gonna get into middle school in august 2019 being some idiot 13 year olds and now we r both still idiot 16 year olds on on hs, fuckin crazy man. but anyways thank you sm for the support!! we appreciate it so much (especially me (astro) im the one that write all of the stuff 99% of the time jsdgd anyways thats all of this chapter and make sure to leave more requests!