One Shot: satan gets pegged.jpeg

Some time after jeffreey starASS was born, satan got hornkyy adn wntes to fucc w his twink boyfrien jesus christ. but jesus told him that his pp hurts from peeing out the baby and previously having satan's dick inside it. It dissapointed him but yet respected it because even he knows how to respect boundries. yall shoul rlly be like satan.

He then went over to jesus and saw him carrying the baby. It was such a beaituful sight to see. Satan loved his child and wold do everything for his family. He killed any soul that said his kid was ugly. Jeffrey was beautiful. Them kylie jenner lips were the SEXIEST part about him even though he was a baby. But nothing can top off jesus beauty. Who doesnt love a twink gay dilf? deadass besties like im being serious here. satan was the hunk gay dilf meanwhile jesus was the twink gay dilf like thats the ideal shit.

anyway jesus say him staring at him and smiled and gestured to the baby who had falled asleep. Satan got honkneee and wanted to fucc his boyfriend but didn't know how since Jesus' ass hurt bc jeffree tried to crawl back up there because he's dumb and thought he had to do that lmaosns. Anyway satan told this t Jesus and wanted him to. He wanted to stick his dick in his ass. Jesus cried out semen from us eyes "I, sorry baby but you kno e can't 😔 my ass still hurts and it's tore open I can't even g to the toilet anymore my poop just goes t straight out." 

Satan cried now. "Well at least we can hope dr Erik enjoys those poopies from heaven" he cried even more remembering his bestie. After a millisecond of crying he went back to being horny bc honestly same. 

Jesus thought for a bit and had an idea. "Babe how about I peg u?" He asked satan. Satan was veri taken back by that stetement. He had never bottomed before. He was always the hunky wonky 😰. 

"But baba grill wouldn't that make me shit my poopo pants?" He asked unsure. "Dr Erik would like it" said Jesus. That was enough to make Satan consider it. Jesus did have a nice dick. I5 would feel good inside his hell butthole. Satan agreed and they started to take f their gay clothes.

Jesus now made Satan get on all fours and told him to put his ass up. Satan did so and moaned "papi smack my ass like a drum 😩" and proceeded to moan exactly like  cupcakke. Jesus did so and Satan moaned again it was very HOT. Jesus had never done this before. He was a twink bitch bottom who always wanted to have something  inside his ass that wasn't poop. But he realized how good it felt to be the top. Satan's boochie wa Clem thing so tight around his peepee it almost made him cum but he didn't.

Jesus started to move and thrust into the devil. Satan was moaning and screaming he was so horned. Jesus thought it was so hot satan was under him. Though he wished he could see his RIPPED ABS. But no he could see his RIPPED ASS 😍🤪😏🥵😈👹. Now he wanted to see Satan twerk on him dick.

Jesus kept thrusting as Satan kept moaning like cupcakke and Jesus started singing vagina. 

"Remind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaRemind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaUh, slurp that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Suck that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drumI change the thongs two times a day
It's Niagara Falls in this pussy all day
Pussy so good, I'm on a trip to the Bay
Soon as he put it in, that nigga calling me baeI'm like, "Papi, want to see a trick that's worth it?"
Juggle them balls in my mouth, deepthroat circus
Drop something, pick it up slow on purpose
Watch me bend over, come daddy and hurt thisFreak lil' bitch, I'm sorry I can't help it
He don't want me fucking nobody else, he selfish
Should've saw the face on that nigga when he felt this
Coming all down his dick, warm and melted
(Drip, drip)Remind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaRemind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaUh, slurp that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Suck that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drumCan't no bitch replace this young twat
'Cause I can go 24-7, it's non-stop
Know how to keep your man off the block
Roll my pussy on the dick, while I'm drinking popFuck yeah, I said it and this nigga got good credit
He give me his credit cards and tell me to use debit
'Cause being with me, my niggas stay well feded
He sucking my pussy while he getting his hair dreadedHe smoke trees while I'm up on my knees
After that, cook him steak with grilled cheese
Then back to riding that dick until he can't breathe
He fucked me so good, I couldn't find my weave
(Where is that?)Remind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaRemind ya, I'm kinda wet
Runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vagina
Wet, runnin' down my vaginaUh, slurp that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Suck that dick 'til it cum
Slurp that dick 'til it cum
Smack my ass like a drum"
(An I didn't type the n word I just copy pasted the lyrics pls don't cancel me lmao)

Jesus was literally so horny now the way his boyfriend sang that song was sooooo hottttt. "Omg Satan I'm going to cum inside your ass for the first time!!""And I'm going to cum outside your ass for the first time"
And they both orgazmsd. They see so tired. Jesus took out his dick from Satan and he instantly felt alone forever. It was so sad. He wanted to have his dick in his bussy hole again.
"Jesus that was so hot I almost called you daddy" Satan told him as he started to hit his juul 😂👌💯 "Babe that wouldn't be right, my dad god is the dad I'm the son and the Holy Spirit is-""My dick, we get it hunny cummy whammy dicky baby. You know what I mean baba frilly"
They ten laughed and heard Jeffrey starass crying because he wanted attention on the internet again 😰😰😩😩🙄🙄🙄.

Satan was about to get up to send death threats to his baby on instagram but he couldn't because his ass was ripped open. Jesus laughed and got up to go get jefree and calm him down. 

The end.

Hey besties second one shot what do y'all think 😍 I'm literally writing this in class I'm either regretting my life choices and/or laughing my ass off. Anyway even though I put the story as completed I'm still taking requests for one shots lmao. I normally get requests from friend son a discord server but if anyone has a request pls tell me xd. Anyway bye besties.