Becoming a sinner (smut lol)

Warning there's smut un this chapter, this is what you came for ig. This one goes for you duck, y'all have been waiting for this one. 

Jesus woke up in his house and thought back to satan. He thought of how handsome he was. (An oh god I'm starting to regret this) it made him think about what if they were together. He knew his father didn't like two men dating each other for some reason. He thought about hanging out more with him. Not just for spreading the word of god, but also to get to know each other better. Sure, knowing a guy who was the literal son of god would make you think there's nothing else you have to know about him. But he was also his own person! He had stories to tell, jokes to say, opinions to be known, and everything like that! 

After thinking for a bit more and ranting to himself he suddenly remembered that Louis was one it town, he had to get baptized! And who else better to do it than himself? Jesus walked outside and went into the small marketplace in hoped to see Louis. (An: at this point I'm rushing this I can't take this anymore lmao)And he did. He ran over to him as Louis looked not too surprised to see him. 

"Seems like you've found me, god kid" Louis said while taking a bite of an apple. Jesus looked at him and breathed out a laugh. "Hah, yeah I came here to tell you that- did you pay or that?" He cut himself off as he noticed the half eaten apple. "Nope. Anyway, what did you wanna see me for Jesus?" Satan asked. Jesus sighed in disappointment but quickly responded. "Well since you are knew here, I thought that maybe we could go to the lake so I can baptize you." He suggested. Satan thought about it. I mean, a little water couldn't hurt right? He was the devil himself obviously it wasn't gonna work on him. But might as well. 

Jesus took him to the lake and they talked on the way there. Satan then started the conversation on their views of tHe GaYs. Jesus shrugged "well, my dad doesn't like them. Personally I don't really mind them. In fact, I love them like everybody else! They are people just like us and deserve to go to heaven. They have done nothing wrong. Ha, I don't even know if I should have an opinion on this since my job is to follow my father.." Jesus tailed off as the looked at Louis. Fuck, he was hot when he was sweating. They had been walking for a while and with the raging heat obviously they were gonna start to sweat. It's just how the way how the sweat tickled down his chin seemed oddly hot to Jesus. 

"Uh hello? Are you alright? I mean I know I'm hot but like cmon man I'm about to get baptized. Anyway we're here." Satan said. Jesus blushed and cleared his throat. "Y-yeah we are. Anyway let me just make the water holy. It won't take long." He said as he did some hand motions and said some prayers. The water was now holy. He motioned Louis to come into the water it's him. He watched as the other man started walking slowly into the water and how his clothes started getting soaked. It was oddly hot to him. He snapped out of it as satan stood in front of him. They stood centimeters apart before Jesus grabbed him by the shoulders and said "I baptize you Louis  in the name of my father, god" he then dipped him into the water. 

Satan stead under water for about 3 seconds before he was brought back again. Jesus was surprised seeing how Louis' wet clothes stuck into his wet body. He could clearly see is ripped muscles. His abs, biceps, his thighs, collar bone. His eyes refused to travel any further at the unfamiliar feeling of tightness in his underwear (an: oh god I'm getting too into this I really need to start paying attention in class umm-) Satan felt something touch his leg and looked down to see Jesus being hard. 

"W-wait! Uh I-I can explain!" Jesus started. Satan looked back up at him. "You're hard, what is there to explain?" He whispered closely at Jesus' ear. Jesus shook and whimpered, Louis was making his erection worse. Satan looked at him and leaned in to kiss him roughly. Jesus' eyes widened in surprise but quickly closed and kissed back with the same force. They pulled apart. T take a quick breather and then continued making out. Satan picked him up and lead them to a cave where no one would see them. 

They arrived at the cave and Satan started taking off his clothes and Jesus could help but just look at his toned body. It made him feel small in comparison. They both went back to kissing but then satan started going down and kissing his neck. (An: Holy fuck I am so sorryhsdn) Jesus moaned and gripped Louis' hair. "L-Louis I'm-" Jesus started but couldn't from a sentence because of these new feelings. He had never felt like this before, he didn't even know where to start. He was about to continue until satan grabbed his dick. He gasped in pleasure as satan stocked it at a slow pace. Satan breathed heavily and look at the other man. He was grabbing his shoulders tightly.

Then because of how much I want to die we will be makin this fast and I can't take this anymore, satan asked Jesus if it was ok with him sticking his dick in his ass. Of course Jesus said yes and well you know what happens next

"It's gonna hurt right senpai?" Jesus asked his senpai 😩😩😩😩 satan nodded. "you wanna know what? i feel bad for you so im going to do something that will help you.." he said with a whisper. Jesus was about to question him until he felt satan move his ass so its sticking in the air and then he started to FUCKING LICK IT WHAT THE FUCK. Jesus gasped and moaned satans name, well, louis. "a-ah! lo-louis what are you- ahh! doing?!" he was barely able to speak because of how much horny he was getting. satan stopped for a bit and responded "im lubricating you slut. i told you i was gonna help you so i dont hurt you. now ass up bAbYgIrL....." 

Of course he did and then after some minutes satan was done and then put his PENIS up jesus' ASS. Jesus felt so horny that shit felt like heaven for him it felt so good because now satan was grabbing his big fucking c o c k and stocking it. they both moaned and groaned and had the gay sex. they went at it for a couple of minutes more before jesus felt something. it felt like he was gonna piss himself. "Loui-" satan slapped his ass making him scream. "dont call me louis, call me by my real name..." he groaned. "d-daddy?" louis grunted in annoyance "NO! MY REAL NAME IS SATAN! NOW CALL ME BY MY NAME" (AN: call me by your nameeee 😩😩 THIS IS IRONIC LMAOSNCHDSHJ). Satan then transformed into his demon mode. 

Jesus gasped in surprised. He knew she should get out of there, he was fucking his enemy for gods sake! but it felt so good to just leave like that. 'fuck it' he thought. "s-satan daddy!!" he finally moaned out his name "im gonna!-" "do it now slut im gonna cum too" then they both came. they had an orgasm. they had their climax. they-

Anyway when they were done with that they decided to do it again and again and that went on for the entire day. 

AN: FINALLY DONE WITH THE SMUT CHAPTER. goddamn this took the entire school day. are you happy now? whatever bye time to get started w the last chapter so i can finally send this this whole fuckin thing to the server bye