One shot: Mpreg Jesus

A/N: aight so if you are reading this and are from the gods cafe discord server, u know what's happenin. If you don't, read my announcements I'm in class I wanna write this fast xdxd. Btw any Christians reading this I'm sorry but I'm really not 😍. This is admin astro  writing this btw. I write 98% of this stuff lmao. Anyway I'll probably do more one shots if people ask. Also hey thanks for the reads in this book I never thought it would be that popular lmao. Anyways let's get into it.

Third pov 

Jesus was waking around the pits of fire. He had been in hell for 3 months now. At this point he knew he had no chance t coming back to heaven. And he didn't even wanna go back to earth. It has been rumored that his father erased all memory of Jesus on earth. No one remembered him. He erased him and his mistakes to start all over again my impregnating another 14year old Mary about to get married with Joseph, a 30 year old man. 

Jesus sighed thinking what went wrong. He knew exactly what led him here in the first place. Did he regret it? Not really, I mean he did have very kinky seggz with Satan like 3 times a day lmao. But he did miss giving love to everybody and helping people in need. He had always been a kind man, and missed doing what he did with his reputation. But now no one remembers him. It wouldn't be the same. He did talk with people around hell but he felt a bit bad for them. Being in hell because of his father's strict rules. Some people didn't even deserve being here. 

But sadly there was nothing he could do, can't exactly send them back, they're dead. But anyway, he was on his way to see satan. He wanted to visit his boyfriend since he didn't see him that morning. 

When all of a sudden he vomited on the damn floor. "Wh- why did I puke? I didn't eat anything bad" he said to himself before continuing to walk towards satan. 

Time skip

He arrived to his destination and was still feeling a bit nauseous. He opened the door to satans office and blushed seeing him so concentrated. He was so hOt 🥵. The older man looked up from his wok feeling a holy presence, and immediately out a smile on his face. Ah yes, his twink boyfriend. "I'm so glad your here Jesus, work has been hell, and we are literally in hell. Anyway how have you been?" He spoke in a soft tone of voice that made Jesus weak on his knees. He debated on whether telling him about feeling sick. He decided to say it since he cared about him, it made him feel so happy that he could be selfless for once. 

"Well I have been feeling nauseous for a while and I actually vomited in the hall, sorry.." he apologized. Satan came up to him and hugged him lightly. "Hey it's alright, you still aren't feeling well? I could take you to the doctor here in hell if you want. It's more advanced than on earth at this time." He suggested as he took his boyfriend by the hands and lead him outside. 

Jesus nodded shyly, agreeing to go to the hell doctor. They both walked and arrived very fast since hell logic or sum idk. When he opened the door there was this human like young man. He had the office covered in pictures of poop and little hearts around them. It was very weird but eh this was hell of course he was meant to go here. 

"Hello my name is dr. Erik and I'm here to assist you with your problem. What do you need my lords?" He asked while printing another poop picture. "We are here because my boyfriend Jesus Christ hasn't been feeling well and actually vomited earlier. Could you please heal him?" Satan asked. "Lmao sure, I'll just need to run some tests," he looked over at Jesus "would you please pee in this cup? It's to study for what may be wrong with you. Also if you could poop in there too that would be very hot- I mean useful." Dr Erik said as he gave jesus a cup and let him to the bathroom to do his business. Jesus did as told (except for the poop part cuz he didn't wann have explosive diarrhea) and gave the cup to a now sad dr Erik at seeing that there wasn't any poop in there. He took it to a little lab and ran the tests.