You sure did fool me

Holaaaaaaa!

Alright so I know this is very, very, very late. But! In my defense I’ve been extremely busy with school and soccer. But be glad that if you’re reading this, in about a minute you will be reading chapter 4! Just a quick little note all I want to say is that I haven’t been getting a lot of feedback which does not make me so happy, I feel as if this story isn’t good :/ so please let me know what you think and tell your friends go out and promote make me a YouTube trailer post it on Facebook, twitter, instagram, just help me get it out there. Any way... enjoy!

Chapter four

You sure did fool me

“Why are you yelling Carter!” she yelled back at me. I had no idea if she was trying to act innocent or what but the shit she just pulled off was not cool.

“What you just did! You pulled me away from my friends as if I where your puppy or something.” I shook my head at her. “You can’t do that shit; I don’t like people telling me what I can and can’t do.”

She licked her lips and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. “I’m sorry. I know that was stupid of me to do. If you want to go chill with them you can go, I’ll just go.” She looked at me with her soft brown eyes that drove me crazy. This was the Nia I enjoyed being with, the funny one that always had me laughing.

“No it’s okay, let’s just forget about it.” I said. She smiled and I took out the video recorder and I started filming her.

“What are you doing?” she asked with a dazed look.

“I’m obviously recording you.” I said laughing.

“Carter you can’t record me when we just finished arguing! I probably look like crap!” She covered her face and ran off into a pawn shop. I shut off the camera and laughed at the fact that she just ran into their and she’s probably never even been in there.

I walked into the store looking for a girl that was terrified and trying to find the exit but was to shocked to even move but instead I found her looking at some speakers. Her face was in a scrunch as she was looking at the price tag as if she didn’t understand something. She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a box.

She turned around and saw me looking at her, “What?” she said with a confused look.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“I’m buying speakers. Do you know how cheap it is! It’s only a hundred dollars!” she yelped in excitement. Her facial expression was priceless, as if this was Christmas morning and she opened a present that Santa brought her.

“Nia, do you understand where you’re at” I asked.

“The store.” She said confused.

“Nia this isn’t just a store, it’s a pawn shop.”

Her eyes almost popped out of her head as soon I finished saying that. “So they weren’t lying when they said things at the Pawn shop are cheap! Holy crap this looks brand new!” She yelled in excitement.

“Are you alright?” I asked her as I followed her to the cashier and watcher her pay. To think she would of already had speakers in her house.

“Yeah video boy, are you alright?” she asked. I nodded my head and opened the door for her on our way out. “Good. This is for you.” She smiled and gave me the bag that held the speakers.

“No, no way I can’t take this. You’re completely out of your mind. What have you been smoking?” I shook my head.

“Take the gift ass wipe, stop being such a guy and lower down your pride, I got you a gift big whoop take it or else I’m going to punch you.” She shoved the bag into my chest and began to walk.