Filming Nia

Holaaaa!

Alright guys so I know it’s been a week since I’ve uploaded a chapter but guess what… here it is! Most likely this is how it’s going to be. Once a week I’m going to upload and If I can upload more than no doubt about it I will. So I would really apprecitate it if you guys would comment and vote and even fan me if you haven’t done so already. I love feedback good or bad I want to know (:

So yeah I hope you guys enjoy the chapter (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

Filming Nia

Carter’s pov.

I can’t believe it. Just an hour ago Nia Vanderson agreed to do the interview with me. I carter Woodson was going to do a What’s it Like segment on Nia Vanderson. I can’t believe Kenneth’s plan actually worked!  This was my chance for more people to go visit my site, for people to see what’s it like to be other people. Not only will I get the popularity but the amount of people that would do an interview with me. Who knows maybe I won’t have to ask them they’ll be asking me to make a video of them. And all those people who get treated like shit by people will finally get some respect once others see how they live. This is going to be prefect! Before I cleaned the ‘stain’ off of Nia’s shirt I made her give me her phone and I put my number in in and called myself to make sure I had her number and she wouldn’t give me a fake one.

As I was cleaning her shirt with the salt I was talking to her and asking her when the best time to shoot her would be, I wanted her interview to be a little different from the rest of the one ones I did, not because she was Nia Vanderson and she deserved special attention, but because she was Nia Vanderson, the richest person in Manhattan, people deserve to see how money makes a big different in the way you live.

My plan was to start shooting her the day after tomorrow, just her doing her normal things, I follow her around to show people what the rich Nia Vanderson does. Maybe I’d ask her a couple of questions see if it first the footage and if not I’d ask her some more questions another day. Most interviews I do only takes me a day, maybe a little more of the next day tops. But like I said Nia Vanderson’s interview was going to be different. All I know is I’m going to be seeing Nia Vanderson a lot more then what I would like.

I sat down at my computer and grabbed my notebook. I wanted things to run smoothly so I had to plan out everything perfectly so the least amount of mistakes would happen. In the matter of two days from now, even less, everything was going to change. What’s it Like is going to be a hit. The world is going to know, What’s it Like to be Nia Vanderson.

Nia’s pov.

Today was the day that Carter guy was going to film me. I can’t believe I actually agreed to this but hey I needed it just as much as he did. The fact that he even believes that I fell for his silly little trick is pretty cute. When we walked into this little café that everybody seemed to know him is when I realized it. He didn’t, or should I say his friend didn’t spill Sprite all over me, it was water. Sprite would have made me feel all sticky and gross but all I felt was cold and wet.

It was also cute that he really tried his best to seem smart and concentrated when he poured patches of salt onto all the spots of water I had on my shirt, or should I say he put salt on all the patches of ‘Sprite’ on my shirt. He even rubbed it in which got me a bit irritated that he was rubbing salt onto my Gucci shirt to ‘take the stains out’ but I had to go along with it, it was too funny to stop, and plus it would come in handy to throw it at his face how his plan was back fired and I had found out. The laugh that will bring me in the near future, I for one cannot wait.