You Owe Me

Hey guys :D

So if your reading this then that means you’re about to read chapter two! Ahhh! So I would really like some feedback on this and yeah so comment and vote if you please and fan me if you haven’t done so already(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

You owe me.

“So being a chef is like being God?” I asked with a smirk on my face. Sometimes the people I interview have the most insane thoughts about themselves, but it’s only because they feel so strong about what they do. To them this is their life.

“Yes, without food people wouldn’t be able to live, imagine not being able to eat your favorite food in the entire world, imagine not knowing how it is to taste that, or to taste anything appetizing. Being a chef is like being God.” The chef I was interviewing said in response.

“So if you were to sum up what’s it like to be a chef you would say it’s like being God?” I asked making sure I understood him clearly and didn’t mess up his interview.

“Yes.” He smiled.

“Well thank you for your time, if you want to watch your interview just go to whatsItLike.com and it should be there in less than a week” I shook his hand and left.

So as you can see I haven’t really been able to record someone “big” so I’ve been filming just regular people that don’t usually get all the attention or something. My website really isn’t all that popular but I get my views and as long as some people see that not everybody is what they appear to be then that’s enough. Although I would really love for more people to see this that’s why I need to shoot someone big, someone who everyone would love to see in a video even if it’s something simple people would still watch it. That’s why I need Nia Vanderson.

“Carter!” I hear someone say behind me. As I turn around I see that it’s one of my best friends Julie.

“Now Julie don’t you have anything better to do than to stock me. I mean I know you love me but no need to be all creepy about it.”  I smirked at her.

“Ha ha, real funny Carter, How do I know you weren’t stocking me and you were fleeing the scene because you know I saw you, hmmm?” She raised her eyebrows at me.

“True… either way I know you can’t get enough of me.” I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. “Where you headed to?”

“I was just walking around you know exploring.” She smiled.

“Julie I’ve known you since I was what ten, we’ve lived here basically all our lives, and yet almost every week you go out and explore. Have you not seen all of Manhattan yet?” I said playfully.

“Hey listen Mr. Video boy, you have your hobby and I have mine. Have you not filmed everyone in Manhattan yet?” She mimicked me.

“Just about everybody, except the one and only, Nia Vanderson.” I shook my head remembering how she turned me down.

“Really Carter, don’t tell me your hooked on her like every other guy.” Julie shook her head.

“No trust me I’m not. I could never be interested in someone that spoiled. It’s just she could really boost up my website popularity.” I sighed.

“What about your website?” My other best friend Kenneth asked.

“Really Kenneth, why must you sneak up on everybody?” Julie screamed at him and punched him in the arm since he caused her to jump up scared.