What happens at Carters house

Holaaaaa! Alright so here's chapter 5! I'd really appreciate it though if you guys where to help me promote this story it would mean a lot to me. Anyway here's chapter 5!

---------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Carter's house

Maybe the world was going to end Nia thought. Maybe she's being pranked right now and this is all a joke. Maybe she was dreaming. But not even in her dreams would have she thought that Carter Woodson would invite her over. She didn't mean to sound like a bitch but she never thought that because never had it crossed her mind that she would even come close to staring at Carter, and now she found herself saying yes to him.

Nia Vanderson was going to Carter Woodsons house.

It's funny how things don't aka ways happen the way you thought they would. Nia thought that she would just simply answer some of Carter's questions for the interview and he would capture some moments where she would act like a complete bitch, he would put it all together give her a copy do what he wanted to with the original and that's it.

But instead here she is walking in complete silence with him to his house. Why? That's just something she simply did not have the answer too.

Carter in the other hand was just as panicked as Nia was. Out of all places he could have gone with her he chose his place. Why was he so stupid? His apartment was probably the size of her closet. He was sure this was not going to make her feel comfortable, or impress her. Which he wanted so badly to do.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" He asked her, he had to break that awkward silence some way.

"Well you weren't exactly talking to me" Nia responded without looking at him.

"You just love making things complicated don't you Nia" Carter said with a grin.

He heard her let out a low giggle and he felt her stare on him, he slowly looked down on her to see a small smile on her face, "it's what I live for Video boy."

The closer they got to Carter's apartment the faster Carter's heart was going. He prayed that Nia wouldn't despise his small little place, it wasn't much but it gave him what he needed.

Before he knew it they where at his door and Carter felt the need to tell her "it isn't much so don't expect a lot."

He unlocked the door and let her walk in first. He felt his toes curl inside his shoes and he waited for her to run out of there.

"I love it."

Carter's pov.

Maybe I didn't here her right. Because I swear I just heard her say that she loved it.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked her.

"I love it." She repeated to me. "I love the fact that its so small."

"Thanks" I said rolling his eyes.

"No not like that, it's just it doesn't feel empty. I can put anything and everything in my house and it feels empty but as soon as I walked in here, I felt complete." She turned to look at me and she mentally smacked herself in the head, wow she probably sounded like a loser she thought. "I'm sorry I probably sounded like a creep."

"No, I'm glad you liked it." I smiled at her. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asker her.

"Depends" she said flatly.

"On?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"What you got." She smirked as she sat down at the breakfast bar I had that let her see me look through my fridge.