Ch. 31 Love Triangle

"she's like you?" Cutter asked "yes...she is..." I said still surprised "I finally found you...now we can be together forever" ??? said "i'm sorry...what?" i asked "first of all i dont even know you and second of all i'm already in a commited relationship" "and who might you be in a relationship with?" ??? Asked "with me" cutter said "but you can still manage between three people right?" ??? Asked "girl...do I look like the type of person that can handle three people at once...I handle three jobs with relative ease but a love triangle is a different story" "wait you actually work?" Summer asked "of course I do...I help fishbones with any side jobs he plans on doing, hanahr with blacksmithing and fly around for any rare fish for you guys and the village" "no wonder you come back exhausted the next day" aggro said "ya think?" "But a love triangle is something I can or cannot do...but I'll think about it..." "O-ok...we'll see ya around" ??? Said before walking away "well...should we cutter?" "I don't know...but hey maybe you could be bisexual and not gay which I can work with" cutter said "ok...hey!" "Huh?" ??? Asked "me and cutter talked about it...and it could work...get over here"