Ch.28 Rune And Shadow

"I'll be honest that was a really good prank you guys..." Winger said "thanks...I guess..." Shadow said "why the long face shadow?" Dak asked "to be honest...I don't know it feels like something is missing in my life..." Shadow said "what's missing brother?" I asked "i'm just wished someone would love me...I've tried finding someone to love in the dream realm but to no success...and now that I'm out I don't think I'll be able to find love again" Shadow said "don't worry brother...you'll get a chance someday...there might be a dragon out there who is might be wanting the same thing you have...you'll just never know when it'll arrive..." I said "easy for you to say...you and cutter got together without a hitch while I'm left in the dust" Shadow said "and congrats by the way" "thanks brother and i know...but to be honest it was love at first sight...it might or might not work that way for you I don't know how it'll go for you but...you'll find that lucky someone one day" I said "thanks bro...now if you'll excuse me Imma go take and quick fly around" Shadow said "alright then...be safe brother..." I said "you really care for him huh?" Aggro asked "He's my brother what do you expect...and really he was the runt of the litter but I still treated him as if he was an equal" I said "that's good to hear...normally runs of a litter get bullied n such like that" Dak said "well not me...I treat people the same way they would treat me, if I was to save someone they would one day return the favor" I said "noble of you imo..." Fang said "yeah...but i kinda let it get to my head at times...I have a tendency to get overconfident at times..." I said "it's ok...we all get overconfident some point in our lives...unless your magnus...then you get overconfident all the time" Axel said causing me to chuckle a bit

*With Shadow*

'It's been a few hours and yet I just needed this...after the fight I was pretty beaten up...but it wasn't too bad just a broken knuckle and such but other than that...just scratches and bruises but they'll heal overtime...but i wonder if imo was right what is that one person might just fly into my life one day...I'll never know for sure despite me being the runt of the litter' I thought to myself before another dragon accidentally crashed into me and yet we both fell into the jungle that was below us but since I had better flight training I was able to save myself and the mysterious dragon that crashed into me "i'm so sorry are you ok?" The dragon asked me "yeah...I'm fine what about you?" I asked the dragon "i'm ok...I got lost in my own thoughts at times" the dragon said "same here...my names shadow...what's your name?" I asked the dragon "My name's Blood...but my friends call me Rune" Rune said "so your names...bloodrune?" I said "no...just Rune" Rune said "oh ok...so what dragon are ya?" I asked Rune "I'm a Lycanwing, half hydra and crystal dragon...what about you?" Rune asked me "i'm a dream Dragon...I was born in the physical world by my parents but I never opened my eyes when I was little...my parents thought I was dead before they fell asleep one night and saw me in the dream realm" I said "so your a dream dragon...that's pretty cool" Rune said "yeah...I'm more of a brawler in my world though...I can tailor dreams to my own preferences or make them into a really good dream or a really bad nightmare...the good thing is I only do that when I'm mad..." I said "neato...thank goodness I didn't get on your bad side" Rune said jokingly "I have a long fuse" I said and after a while me and Rune got to know each other a little more and apparently Rune was actually running from something but when I tried to talk to het about it, she stayed silent "keep an open mind but...what's with the other heads?" I asked Rune "oh these...my dad was a hydra so I got his genetics...and my mom was a crystal dragon...hence why my name is Rune" Rune said "say...do you have any siblings?"  "I have a older brother and a younger sister" Shadow said "huh..." Rune said "what about you Rune?" Shadow asked "I'm an only child...but my other heads are like family to me...but the thing that socks is that when one head gets cut off-" "another one grows back?" I finished "yeah...it's annoying...the good thing is that I can limit the amount of heads I want...I try to keep it down to at least one or two" Rune said "cool..." Shadow said before he heard me calling out his name "Shadow...where are you?" I shouted "oh...I think that's my  cue...it was nice meeting you rune...tell ya what...you could come with my to the roost" Shadow said "the roost...wait a second..isn't that home to the rescue riders?" Rune asked "yeah...you've heard of them?" I asked "heard of them...they're my heros..." Rune said before my brother found me "Shadow there you are...and I see you made a friend" My brother said "hey bro, say hello to rune...she's a half hydra and crystal hybrid" Shadow said "I've never seen a hydra or a crystal dragon before...It is an honor to meet you Rune" my brother said kneeling "really brother..." Shadow said causing Rune to giggle a bit "what...ya can't blame me...and plus I've never seen and actual hybrid dragon before" my brother said "wait your a hybrid?" Rune asked "yeah...I'm a shadow Striker And a coldwraith dragon...although I got the coldwraith dragon form from saving a baby coldwraith dragon..." My brother said "cool...no pun intended" Rune said "I know...I guess that's one way of breaking the ice" My brother aid causing us both to laugh "alright I'll give you that one brother...alright though it was cheesy" Shadow said before the three of us went back to the roost with my brother cracking jokes along the way back to the roost.