8. You Guys Fight/Break up!

A/n: I'm only doing Draco, Adrian and Tom.

Draco Malfoy: (5th Year) You were tired of Draco's constant flirting with Astoria Greengrass. What made it worse was that he did it in front of you. When you walk into the Slytherin common room you see him flirting with Astoria. You walk over to him and clear your throat. He turns to you. "Hey babe." He says. "I need to talk to you." You said walking out of the common room.. "Ok" he following you. "Why are you flirting with Astoria." You said. "I'm just having fun." "You know what the only way I'm gonna let you have your fun is when we breakup. So goodbye were over." You said then you walk away leaving Draco broken.

Adrian Pucey: (5th Year) You and Adrian were in his dorm. He was writing an essay for transfiguration. He was getting frustrated and he was taking it out on you. You were currently laying on his bed. "Adrian can't just you just take a break." You said. "I can't I need to get this done." He replied. "Just take a break." "SHUT UP YOU FILTHY LITTLE BLOOD-TRAITOR. THATS WHY I CHEATED ON YOU." He said bluffing but taking his anger out on you. You gasp quietly while getting off his bed and walking towards the door. You said things he never wanted hear from you. "Were over and I hate you." You walked out and left the dungeons. He hadn't realized what he said until you said those words. He quickly scrambled out of his chair only to fall off but quickly runs to the door only to see you gone. He dropped to his knees and cries out in pain. You left him broken but what really destroyed him is when you started dating Cedric Diggory.

Tom Riddle: (7th Year) It was only a few days before graduation."I told you to stop messing with the Dark Arts." You shouted. "I don't CARE. I can't do whatever I want!" He shouted back. "You are so cruel, vile and pathetic." "Never talked to me again." You said running away from him with tears runny down your face. Toms face fell and felt his heartbreak. What Tom didn't know was that you were pregnant with his child. Now Tom was regretting his decision getting involved with the Dark Arts.