Mulciber Catch Up

A/n: I don't know his name so I just put Alex
A/n: Pretend Mary Macdonald is a half-blood

Hogwarts House- Ravenclaw

Who Your Related To- Your Mary Macdonald's Pureblood cousin and Evan Rosier's twin sister

How You Meet- Death Eater Meeting

Your Name- Stella Rosier

How He Ask You Out- He just straight up ask you out

The Date- A picnic by the lake at Rosier Mansion

You Guys Fight/ Break Up- He wasn't over Stella's cousin Mary Macdonald

You Guys Get Back Together- Stella was getting married to Damian Bulstrode, well Bulstrode was forcing Stella to marry him by blackmailing her.

Since Stella was part of Voldemort's inner circle, he treated her like a daughter and would not let anybody disrespect her or he crucio them. She was his second in command beating her cousin Bellatrix Lestrange. He planned an ambush after he was told that she was being forced to marry Bulstrode by her twin brother Evan Rosier (who she could never lie to), he was beyond angry, he was enraged.

He arranged an ambush, the Death Eaters that were ambushing were her twin brother Evan Rosier, his wife Alexa, the Lestrange brothers, to her surprise her cousin Bellatrix came along. Bellatrix might envy Stella for being the Voldemort's right hand, but she was not gonna let a Pureblood of low status disrespect her cousin. The last person that she least expected to come was her ex Alex Mulciber.

When Alex saw that the news of Stella getting engaged to Damian Bulstrode in the daily prophet, he was angry and sad. The only reason he broke up with Stella was that Mary had threatened to hurt Stella if he didn't break up with her. But to his surprise when he summoned to Voldemort, they were going to ambush the wedding. After finding out that she was being forced to marry him, he was going to make Damian Bulstrode pay for his mistake.

The plan was for Evan to knock out Damian and to take him to the dungeons of Rosier Manor, while Alexa and the Lestranges were to knock out people who were going to get in way of getting to Stella. Alex's job was to take Stella away from there, to the Rosier Mansion where her parents were waiting for her safe return.

So when the wedding day came, they all got dressed as if they were actually going to the wedding as guest. But as soon as Stella walked down the aisle, they were going to crash the party.

Bellatrix had the honor of blasting the door open, which made her cackle. Evan knocked out Damian and apparate with unconscious body. The Lestrange knocked out all of the guest.

When Alex took her to her parents Manor, they were glad that she was safe and thanked Alex many times.

While Stella was being being treated by the house elves, Alex told her the truth about the reason of their break up, Stella was surprised when Alex asked to get back together. She would've said yes but couldn't forget the hurtful words he said to her when he broke up with her. He promised to make it up to her and she hesitated for a bit but after being persuaded she agreed to start off by friends.

Only after 2 months, they went to being the golden Pureblood couple they were before the break up.

Boobs or Butt- Both, he loves when Stella's boob bounce when she rides him and he loves the way her ass bounced on him when he fucks her from behind.

Your Name On His Phone- Future Wife 😍

His Name On Your Phone- Future Baby Daddy 🤤

How He Proposes- He took Stella to Paris and proposed on the Eiffel Tower