9. You Guys Get Back Together

Draco Malfoy: He came up to you with a bouquet of flowers and asked for your forgiveness and begged for you take him back. Which you did.

Adrian Pucey: (You had broken up with Cedric 2 weeks ago. But Adrian didn't know that.) You were eating in the great hall when Marcus Flint came running in. He ran towards you. "What do want flint?" You spat. "It's about Adrian." "What about him." "He's going to kill himself." "What!" "He's at the Astronomy tower." You got up and ran towards the astronomy tower with Marcus following a bit behind. When you get there you see Adrian on the railing. "Adrian get down from there." You said. "Cass what are you doing here." "Stopping you from killing yourself." "Just let die. You don't love me anymore. Go back to the love of you life. Cedric Diggory." He spit out. "I broke up with Cedric two weeks ago you daft dimbo. Plus he's not the love of my life. You are." "Yeah Right." He sneered. He was about to throw himself off when you grab his arm and yanked him down from the railing. You turn him around and kissed him. "Take me back." He said pulling away. You nodded and pull him back into a passionate kiss. Marcus had left the lovebirds alone. They kept on kissing which turned into love making on the Astronomy Tower.

Tom Riddle: After graduation you had disapparated to your apartment. You had moved out before graduation. Tom was at his last Death Eater Meeting at Malfoy Manor. "I have one last task for all of you." "What is it." Abraxas said sadly. You had stopped talking him after graduation. "I want you to find Sophia." He said. "Oh and this is the last meeting forever." He said then disapparated.

Two Years Later. You moved to France in your Family's Manor. You had given birth to your son Mattheo Thomas Riddle 9 months after graduation. He was 1 and a half years old. The death eaters still haven't found you yet. You worked as an Auror in France.

2 Days Later. Tom was trying to find you for the past two years. He was pacing waiting for any news. Abraxas aparated in front of Tom. "We found her." "Where is she?" "She's in France at my Family's Manor." "Good work Malfoy." Abraxas nodded.

He aparated to the Manor along with Abraxas. They see Lestrange and Avery there. Since it was nighttime nobody saw them. "Ok Malfoy your with me. Lestrange and Avery search half of the manor. Malfoy and I will search other half." Tom said. They nodded and left to search for Sophia.

Avery and Lestrange were checking every room when they heard a baby crying. They turn to each other confused and followed the sound of crying. They get to a room and opened the door to see a baby crying. They walked to the baby. Lestrange picked up the baby and cooed it to sleep. "He looks just like Tom." Lestrange said. "Yeah he does." Avery replied. "His name is Mattheo Thomas Riddle." Lestrange said . "How the fuck do you know that." Avery asked. "It's on the wall Dumbass." Lestrange replied.

Tom was checking every room on one end of the hallway and Abraxas was checking the other end. Abraxas came across Sophia's room and check the room. He saw Sophia peacefully sleeping. Abraxas ran to Tom. "Tom I found her room." Tom turns around faster than you can say quidditch. Tom follows Abraxas to Sophia's room.

He walks in to see Sophia peacefully sleeping. Tom picks her up and walks down the stairs with Abraxas following behind.

They wait for Avery and Lestrange. Avery and Lestrange come into the living room. Tom sees Lestrange holding something. "What the hell are you holding Lestrange." Tom asked. "Sophia's son." Lestrange replied. Tom was shocked and Abraxas was merely holding in his excitement. "Yeah he looks just like you." Avery said. "What?!" Tom said. "Let me hold him." Abraxas said with a big smile on his face.

"No it's my turn to hold him.?!" Avery said. They started arguing and the baby starts crying. Tom shoves Sophia into Abraxas arms and grabs his son. "I get to hold him. He's my son." Tom said and disapparated to Malfoy Manor. Malfoy, Lestrange and Avery follow.

Tom places Mattheo on his chest and rocks him to sleep while Abraxas places Sophia on his bed.

Later in the morning, Sophia wakes up in a familiar room. She runs out to see Abraxas playing with her son along with Avery and Lestrange. "Where the hell am I?" She asked. "Your at Malfoy Manor." Avery replied. "Oh and Tom is waiting for you in the study." Lestrange said.

Sophia gulps and walks to the study. She walks in and sees Tom sitting down with a glass of whiskey in his hand. "Hello Love." Tom said smiling while standing up and putting down his glass of whiskey. "Why am I here." Sophia asked. "Why did you hide my son from me." He asked. "I think you know why." Sophia said. "No I don't so please enlighten me." "Your death eater shit and dark magic. I don't want my son around that stuff." "Our son." Tom growled "by the way I stop doing that stuff when you broke up with me and the last death eater meeting was two years ago. Their last mission was to find you and bring you to me." "Why did you stop?" "Cause I didn't want to lose you." "I stopped doing everything for you and our son." Tom said pulling Sophia into a hug. She hugs him back. "Take me back." Tom said looking into Sophia's eyes. She nodded and pull him into a kiss.

Their moment was short lived when they heard Avery scream. "Ahhh!" They run into the living room to see Malfoy, Lestrange and Avery floating in the air and Mattheo giggling at them. Sophia burst into laughter while Tom looks at her smiling.