Clarence Avery I Catch Up

A/n: I don't know his name so I just put Clarence.

Hogwarts house- Slytherin

Who Your related to- Reinhard Lestrange's Little Sister

Who is older- Him by 2 years

How You Meet- You met when you sat with your brother on the Train

Your Name- Evelyn Lestrange

How He Ask You Out- Avery's POV
(His 5th Year;Your 3rd Year)

After getting permission from Lestrange to ask out his beautiful sister Evelyn. I've been wanting to ask her out for awhile ever since I first saw her on the train.

Right now it's lunch time and  I'm looking for her while Riddle was talking about how to get rid of Mudbloods. "Avery! Avery! AVERY!" Riddle whisper shouted. "Yes my lord." "Have you been listening to anything I just said!" Riddle said. "Not Really." I nervously. He growls in frustration and shakes his head.

"What were you doing anyways." He asked. "He's looking for Evelyn." Nott said. Lestrange growls at me. "No I'm not." I said. "Ok then you don't care what she does then." Black said. "No I don't care what she does."I replied "Ok so you don't mind that she is snogging Potter." Black said  "WHAT!" I said turning around almost giving myself a whiplash but I only see Evelyn talking to Potter. I turn back around to see everybody laughing at me while Tom had a slight smile.

I turn red and I try to hide it. "Ok let's make a bet." Nott said. "Absolutely not." Lestrange said. "You are not making a bet about my precious sister." Lestrange said. "Oh sod of Lestrange." Nott said. "Ok so the bet is to make her fall in love with you and if she does you get 10 galleons." Black said pulling his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand with a small smirk.

Few days later
I was going to ask out Evelyn today. I was pacing in common room while Tom was reading some book. "Why are you pacing so much?" Tom asked. "I'm going to ask out Evelyn today but I don't know how?!" I replied. "Just give her a bouquet of roses." He said. "Thanks Tom." I shouted while running out of the common room. I pick out some roses and turn them into a bouquet.

I look around to spot Evelyn anywhere. I spot her with her friends by the black lake. I walk towards her and hide the roses behind my back. Her friends see me and tell her. She turns around and looks at me.

"Can I talk to you Evelyn." I asked nervously. She nods and and we walk somewhere private. "What do you want Avery." She asked. "Ummm I w-was wondering I-if y-you would go out with me." I said stuttering nervously. She smiles and nods. I pull out the bouquet of roses and give them to her. She grabs them and kisses me on the cheek and walks away. When she kissed me I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Thanks for the Roses Avery." She said.

Once she was out of sight I started jumping up and down in excitement.

"I take it she said yes." Tom said coming out of the shadows almost giving me heart attack. I nodded and pumped my fist in the air.

The Date-