Chapter 1

HOLLY'S POV

I woke up to the sight of the sun blinding me through my curtains, Wow it looks very hot today,Today I am starting uni with my best friend vas, I'm so excited to be travelling to London, I have always wanted to go.

I looked across the room and saw Vaspora slumped on the spare bed, Aww she looks so peaceful. "VASPORA WAKE THE HELL UP" i screemed as she Jumped straight up and fell of the bed i could'nt help myself stop laughing untill she threw a pillow and it hit me in my face.

"Haha two can play at this game" She said while laughing. Our little laughing sesion soon came to an end as my mum barged into my room. "Hurry up girls and get dressed, you're going to miss your first day in university" she shouted mercively. Wow someones an unhappy chappy today, why is so angry? is it the sadness of me leaving, it must be, right?

Me and vas glared at eachother. We strutted out the room. By the time breakfast was served we were both ready "yummy pancakes my fav" I said while eating with my mouthfull.

"stop being such a pig Holly and eat properly" my mum said sternley.

vaspora laughed. we glanced at the clock every 5 minutes. When the moment arrived a tint of sadness was in my voice as I kissed my mother goodbye. "I love you mum" "I love you too sweetheart" I cant believe im actually leaving, I have spent my whole life with my mum, and now I wont see her for a long time.

Me and vas jumped into my car, excitment was running through us, I wiped my tears away. I turned the key in the ignision and stamped my foot on the throtol.

Vas turned the radio on and we was jumping with joy as demi lavato heart attack came on. "never put my love out on the line never said yes to the right guy" we both shouted at the top of our voices.

Vaspora's POV

While me and holly werr singing I heard my phone beep, it was my mum she text me.

"Hey vas, sorry I couldnt be there to wave you off, but I want you to know that I love you loads, and that I think about you everyday, I hope you have Fun, Love mum xxxx"

my mum had to move to the US because her boyfriend had a job up there, she asked me to come but I didnt want to leave Holly, and I had to go to university, so Now I live by myself it's actually pretty fun but at times it can be very lonley. Holly stays regularly for the company.

I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket and just enjoyed the long ride to London.

authors note

Heyyyyy!!! what do you think so far? please comment any suggestions, thankyou I love you all. oh and follow me on Twitter holly_1D_16 Thankyou♡♥♡♥