Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Sorry haven't updated 😔

Holly's Pov

I ran out of the bathroom in search of Harry or Niall ,but I couldn't find either of them ,

I started searching all around when I found a one of Claire's friends Lauren all over Niall ,but what made me want to cry was the fact that Niall was kissing her back .I felt tears start to stain my eyes but I refused to let them get me ,I blinked away my stupid tears and searched for Harry who was look directly at me with a sympathetic smile .

O shit Vas "Harry please you have to help me Vas is about to kick Claire's arse ! " I ponied to the toilets and he nodded and ran to the direction I was pointed he flew the door open and we both walked in ..

Vas was on top of Claire and punching her in the nose shouted a bunch of curse word at her .

I looked over at Harry and he was smirking at the fact Vas's dress had ridden up ,revealing more if her skin ,I slapped him in the arm and he laughed walking over to Vas and Claire and grabbed Vas whilst she was kicking and squirming underneath Harry's touch ,I swear she kicked him in the balls ,because he winced a bit .

"I swear to god Harry ,bloody hell get off me I'm going. To kill her !!" Vas shouted

Harry laughed "yeah Vas I'm sure you will "

Vas glared at him and nearly went to slap him but she just fainted .

Me and Harry looked at eachother and burst out laughing .but my smile altered into a pained one when I thought of Niall and Lauren .

Harry's POV

Me and holly burst out laughing looking at the unconscious girl in my arms and the one on the floor ,but I felt really sad when I saw Holly's expression change ,I swear to God Holly is beautiful and I'm going to kill Niall for this ..

"Holl I saw wat Niall did and I don't understand why ?" I said while lifting her chin up wiping away the tears that started to pour out .Holly is starting to grow on me like a sister and it hurst seeing her like this

"He did it because I'm ugly and Lauren is just beautiful and I can't compete with anyone "holy said in a horse voice

" I disagree you are stunning and you have Vas and me Niall will have to think of one good way to get you to forgive him "

Holly laughed and went to hug me but it ending up being a awkward hug sines Vas was still in my arm .

"Vas can go with you if you want ,she kill me if she knew I said that but awe we'll " holly said whilst standing up

"Thanks Holl I will bring her Down later tomorrow ?" I said

She nodded and got up and walked away mumbling a quick good night .

I only just noticed Niall there and he look confused when Holly just brushed her shoulder with his ,he went to grab her wrist but I stopped him

"Just fucking leave her alone mate " I said getting up and heading up the stairs to the boys area ,I took out the key and put it in the key hole opening the door softly and walking inside carful not to hit Vas's head .
I pushed my bedroom door open and placed Vas on the bed .

I started to walk away when a soft hand embraced mine sending tingles through my body

"Please stay " She quietly said

I was quiet shocked but I didn't care I took of my converses and go in the bed ,I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me cuddling

She is going to kill me tomorrow ....

Authors note

Tha am you guys 90 something reads thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️