chapter 3

Vasporas POV

"come on vas lets go" Holly said while pushing past the boys. "someones fiesty" zayn laughed. Holly turned around and glared, I seen Harry just stoodvthere looking at me through his green orbs, I couldnt help but stare back, whats this feeling in my stomache, like butterflies or something, no Vas you hate him, I got distracted from my thoughts when holly grabbed my arm "Vas lets go" a sign of sadness rushed through my body as I left harry, why am I feeling like this?

Niall's POV

We were all watching the TV, I got bored so I decided to push louis off the sofa, i tend to do random stuff when im bored"YOU SHOULDNT OF DONE THAT HORAN" he screemed while I ran for my life,

"YOU CANT CATCH ME LOUIS" I suddenly bumped into someone and knocked them over, it was a girl she had long blonde hair and green eyes, she was beautiful, "omg im so sorry are you alright?" I asked her.

"yes im fine, watch where you're going next time" she snapped, and walked away, wow doesnt she know who I am? why does she hate me so much? I shook the thoughts away and returned to the dorm, hoping louis isnt going to do anything stupid,

I walked through the door andbi tripped on something and landed on my face" I heard all the boys laugh histerically. "louis you little shit" I chuckled "never mess with me again Horan, I will get revenge mwhahaha" louis smirked. "im hungry, can we go get something to eat" I randomly said "Niall you're always hungry" Harry laughed "pwease boys im hungry, pweasee" I asked with a puppy dog face. "alright niall" liam sighed. "yaya I love you all!!" I said while rushing out the room the boys followed close behind me.

we entered the canteen, and someone caught my eye. it was that girl that I bumped into earlier, she was looking at me, so I smiled, she glared back, she really doesnt like me. her and her friend suddenly got up, she stormed passed us. "someones fiesty" zayn laughed. she turned around and glared. I caught her friend looking at Harry, I looked at Harry and he had this look on his face I have never seen before, does he like her? "come on vas, lets go" she said while grabbing vas' s arm. why do they hate us so much?, "what was that about" louis asked raising and eyebrow at me and Harry. Harry was silent."she was this girl I bumped into her earlier" I dont think her and vas is keen on us guys" I said while grabbing as much food as I can. "Thats vas girl was beautiful" Harry said, oh no when harry wants something he gets it.

Authors not:

Hey what do you think so far?? Please comment on what you think, thanks peace out¤♥♡♥