chapter 4

Holly's POV

I woke up to my alarm beeping, it was 6:30 in the morning, I groaned and slumped out of my bed I decided to take a shower, I turned it on I waited a minute for the water to get hot I took of my onsie and chucked it on the floor I stepped into the shower, I let the hot water run down my body, I washed my hair and quickly shaved my legs and underarms. I stepped out the shower and brushed my teeth

"Holly hurry up I need to use the bathroom" vaspora shouted sleepily, I unlocked the door and stepped out "alright vas im finished" I said while running to my room, I opened my closet and picked out black skinny jeans, a white baggy top and my white converse, once I dried my hair  I chucked it   up in a bobble and put on some eyeliner and voundation.

vas returned in the room looking fabulous as always, wearing blue skinny jeans and a black converse top with her black jordans, she let her long brown hair fall down her back and only wore a little bit of makeup, "you look stunning" vas I said, "awh thanks Holl, you aswell, now come on lets get to lessons"

we walked down the hallway there were loads of people here, luckily mine and vas' s locker were next to eachother thankgod I emailed the headtacher to ask him to put us next to eachother

I checked my planner to see what we had first, argh we had science great. "Holly look whos on the right of you" vas whisperd. I looked to my right and noticed a smiling Niall, Great.

"Urm hey, I didnt really catch your name?" he questioned "it's Holly" I snapped "cool nice name, what have you got first"

"I got science" I said bluntly. "Holly I'll see you in history, have fun"

vas said while walking off, great now I got to be alone with niall.

"I got science too, lets walk together" niall demanded, I had no choice he hooked his arm around mine and we started walking to science.

why didnt I fight him off me? do i like him? no Holly dont be stupid.

we arrived in the small classroom packed with people.

"Hey niall sit by me" a girl screeched, she had bright red lipstick on, and wore a short denim skirt with a tank top.

"sorry jessica not today" her face dropped, she gave me a death glare, what was her problem?

we sat at the back on a two table, the science teacher walked in "Hello class sorry im late"

he looked straight at me "Arhh we have a new student, welcome to harlem uni, Holly" I hate attention everyone was looking at me, I went bright red. Thankfully the teacher was blabbering on about something, when niall passed me a note

"Hey, urm can I have your number?"

I just stared at it, should I give it to him? but what if he thinks I like him? I decided to write my number on the piece of paper. "thanks" he whispered in my ear that sent shivers down my spine.

Vaspora's POV

"Holly I'll see you in history, have fun" I said while leaving Holly and niall,

"Hey there vas" a husky voice from behind me growled.

I turned around its that godam harry argh. "go away styles"

I said bluntly while walking away, he didnt get the hint though, he followed me.

"So vas, why do you hate me so much" he asked that question that ibhave been dreading to answer I didnt want to upset him

"Look Harry, its not that I hate you, I just dont like you and your band, you can have any girl you want, why are you bothering with me?" wow I just let that all out, harry smirked

"I love it that yyou dont like me, it makes me want you more, and I will have you" didbhe actually say that? "in your dreams styles" I said while walking to history, his words rang round in my head all lesson, does he really want me? why would he, he could have any girl in the school.