Chapter 2

Holly's POV

We arrived in london, wow it was beautiful. I opened up the boot and grabbed my suitcases, we headed to the big building infront of us.

When we went to the front desk a guy about 40 came up to us, "arh you must be the new students let me show you to your rooms" he led us to a big corridor it had a big sign saying "GIRlS DORMS" we finally reached our dorm he gave us our keys

"I hope you enjoy your stay girls, dont get into trouble" he said while smiling. "We sure wont sir" vas said. We was staying in dorm number 22, we opened the door, wow it was pretty big, it had 2 double beds, and en suite bathroom, and a kitchen.

"wow this place is huge" I said while admiring all the furniture. "it sure is" vas said while jumping on the bed and lieing down. "Im going to take a nap Holl, I"m tired" she said while closing her eyes. "Alright vas, im just going to wonder around see where everything is" I walked down the long corridor and went up the stairs

"BOYS DORMS" the sign read, I decided to walk down there, when I heard some footsteps and laughing "YOU CANT CATCH ME LOUIS" I felt someone bump into me and I fell on the ground instantley. "omg im so sorry are you alright?" I looked up to see crystal blue eyes look at me in return, wait I recognise those eyes, and that bright blonde hair, argh is that boy from one direction. 

"yes im fine watch where you're going next time I snapped while walking back to my room. I cant believe it. just great one direction goes to our uni, how am i going to concentrate on my work with screaming girls everywhere

I returned to my dorm, to my surprise vas was awake I decided not to tell her yet it might ruin her day. "Hey vas do you want to grab some lunch, I'm starving"

I said while thinking of a delicious burger to stuff in my mouth. Vas laughed. "You're always hungry Holl" "am not!" I protested. "yeah yeah, lets just go get some food"

she said while pulling me out the dorm. We reached the canteen, I rushed to the food, I bought a burger, chips salad, chocolate cake and cream with coke. I sat at the table, vas just stared at me. "you're so fat Holl"

she laughed "I pinched my thin belly skin. "I need more food in here" I said with my mouth full of chips.

"holly stop being such a pig and eat properly" my mothers voice rang through my head, man I miss her so much. my thoughts got destracted when vas interupted me and my food.

"What the fuck are they doing here" vas said while turning around. I turned around and one direction walked into the canteen, I caught niall smiling at me, I glared and just got back to eating my food, Instantly girls came running up to them. "Holly did you know about them being here" she asked,

"urm well yeah I bumped into niall earlier, I didnt want to tell you because it might of ruined your day" she frowned,

did I forget to mention that we HATE one direction? they are just some stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone else.

"come on vas lets go" I said while pushing past the boys "someones fiesty" zayn laughed, I turned around and glared at them, I caught harry and vas look at eachother. "comeone vas lets go" I said while pulling her away.