Chapter 19

Vas pov

I set my alarm clock at 5:00 in the morning because you see I had planned to prank the boys . I got up and walked over to holly and punched her until she a steamed at me

"I don't know who you think you are but get the fuck of me !" Holly's nostrils flared with anger ,I knew she want a morning person but seriously !

"Come on holl,please we have to go prank the boys "I pleaded.

"Oh ,you couldn' of said that earlier before I was going to rip you ?" Holly asked stupidly .

I laughed and got up and put on my skinny jeans and oversized jumper that I might of stolen from Harry ,I didn't bother putting makeup up on I never do .

Holly came out of the bathroom wearing her beanie and her 5sos top that I bought her for her birthday day ,she was wearing a minimal amount of makeup but managed to look perfect .

"Let's go holl "

We were standing right outside Louis ,Zayn and Liam's room .
I checked the handle just in case they left it open ,and they actually did ,I chucked to myself and motioned holly with my hand to come in . I whispered I'm hollies ear

"Go do liam ,and I'll do zayn and then we will do Louis together "

Holly nodded and walked over too Liam's room .

I went into the kitchen and took whipped cream and went into zayn a room quietly .

I sprayed whipped cream on his nose ,his forehead and both of his hands .he fidgeted in his sleep and rubbed all the whipped cream over his face .I went into his bathroom and took all of his hair products ,I chuckled to myself .
I mixed hair dye that washed out with one shower into his hair gel might I add it's bright yellow ,I thought I did enough to zayn so I went and check on holly .

I had to stop myself from bursting out laughing when I saw holly with two big suitcases with Liam's clothes and most proberly taking them Into our room .she had took all the spoons in there kitchen and covered every inch if his bed .

I looked at holly "Louis ...."

Me and holly walked into Louis room with a permanent markers and drew all over his face I went into his storage cupboard and found a paint can .oh my god .Holly looked at me and smirked ,we both took a paint can each an put it. So when he waked up his feet will go straight into the paint .ahh I'm hilarious . Holly came up to me and whispered " Harry and Niall babes "

I laughed out loud but then realised that the boys could wake up so I jumped on hollies back and told her to run .

We ran straight into Niall and Harry's room and then noticed it was getting lighter by the second outside , holly pointed at Niall room and I nodded toward harries .

As soon as I went threw the doors I heard holly scream , I ran into nials room and saw that Niall had grabbed holly and lifted her so she was pressed firmly to his chest ,trapping Holly .They both stopped wat they were doing when they noticed I was there but they both looked over my shoulder ,I was about to turn around when bulky arms went across my waist and lifted me up from the ground and squeezed me to death "your little plan didn't work did it?" Harry said with that so attractive morning voice causing little electric shocks through my body .he spun me around and looked me in the eyes and kissed me .

Wait HARRY STYLES IS FUCKING KISSING ME !!??

He detached our lips and smirked at me causing me to laugh .

"Were going to the fair today " Harry said giving me another peck on the lips .

"Woah ,you didn't even ask me nicely I could say no ."

Harry smiled at me " mmmmm.yeah I drag you all the way there "

I laughed and him and went to grab holly so we could go and her changed for the fair .when I saw Niall and holly full on snogging

"Niall let her go " Harry said to him

Niall carefully let holly go and she got up looking a little flustered .then we heard the screams me and holly looked at eachother and ran but sadly we went into Harry and Niall chests .

They glared at us trying not to smile "wat did you do " they both asked in sync .me and holly pushed past them and ran into our room and locked the door

We then heared all the boys going in Harry and nialls room , we put our ear by the door and listen to Niall and Harry laugh .

"VAS I WILL KILL YOU !" Louis screamed .

"Louis your a pussy " Harry screamed back

"HOLLY YOUR GOINF TO HET IT TOO " liam screamed

" VAS MY FUCKING HAIR "zayn screamed I couldn't even keep up with the multiple complaints

"Go wash it zayn it come out "I laughed

Everything settled down and we heard all the boys go into there rooms we looked at eachother and sighed

"Vas we are like so amazing "

"I know " I have holly a high five and went to get dressed .

"You do know they will get revenge ?! " holly screamed from the bathroom

"Oh ,I know that too "

Authors note .

Hoped you liked it guys