🌸 Thank You! 🌸

Forms for the Spring Contest are now closed.

With that being said, we are very grateful to all the judges who will help out this season! Let's give them a warm round of applause! 👏👏👏

Participants, please make sure to follow your judges.

*****

POETRY: AddisonRose01 and YelenaLugin

SHORT STORIES: The_Scarlet_Writer and hottearsoncoldnights

GENERAL FICTION: Violetta712 and The_Scarlet_Writer

MYSTERY/THRILLER/HORROR: SA-21xox and AngelWolf1812

FANFICTION: ckwritten236 and BeccaDiAngelo

ROMANCE: -tcmorrowland and SA-21xox

ACTION/ADVENTURE:  Violetta712 and

FANTASY: The_Scarlet_Writer and AngelWolf1812

YOUNG ADULT/TEEN FICTION: -tcmorrowland and hottearsoncoldnights

***

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1) If you haven't seen our message board, we now have a new prize added for our Golden Book (the book out of every genre except Poetry/Short Stories/Fanfiction which gets the highest score). A FREE audio recording will be provided by LKrahn!! This privilege will only be available for COMPLETED books. If you win Golden Book, but your book isn't completed, this will unfortunately not be an option for you. In this case, the next highest scoring book will have the option of getting turned into an audiobook instead.

2) Judges now have ONE MONTH left to send us the results. We have already contacted all of you, so if you haven't replied to our PM, please do.

3) We are still in need of judges for our other ongoing contests, so if anyone is willing to help out that would be great!

4) Next season, in the summer contest, Chick Lit will be added to the available genres. If you have any more suggestions, let us know in the comments!