🎉 CURRENTLY HIRING 🎉

Hello everyone,

We're excited to announce that we are now hiring volunteers who are going to help us with these contests! There are many things to take care of when organizing events like these, so we have decided to reach out for help from all of you. If you are interested in helping out, then check out the brand-new hiring book on this profile.

Also, we have some additional changes that will be made in the way things are done in the Summer 2021 contest and all other contest after that one.

1. ALL judges will need to go through a trial period before they are accepted for the position. This won't be anything too severe, but we need to make sure the people we hire as judges are capable of doing their job correctly.

2. Every entry for these contests will be thoroughly checked. Designated users will make sure all rules are followed and the book is eligible to enter. If it is not, the form will not be accepted.

3. Stickers for winners/judges will be sent via PMs. Again, we are currently hiring people to do this job. No stickers will be posted in this book, or anywhere else on our profile.

Unrelated Note: We still need judges for both of the mini-contests that we are doing. If anyone is interested, go check out the contest books.