2🤚🏾

Lay

It's now Monday and I don't feel like leaving my bed but I have to or my mom will have my ass. I woke up at 6 because it takes me a while to get ready for school and that doesn't include the time it take to do my hair, that hoe don't like to cooperate with me, I tell myself ima cut it but we all know that's not about to happen.

I get up from my bed and hop in the shower. After that I do the rest of my routine and then I start on my hair, I wanted to try something new than just buns and puffs.

It wasn't hard but at the same time it was. I got it done though and I'm actually proud of myself. After I finished my hair I put my outfit on carefully. I know it seems weird to do my hair before putting on my clothes but I do because what if some product slips out my hand and lands on my shirt or pants. So I just choose to do my hair before I put my outfit on.

I'm done getting ready, ready to go back to bed and I haven't even stepped out my house. Sad. I know but I really don't mess with school forreal.

 I know but I really don't mess with school forreal

I left the house and got in the car

I left the house and got in the car. I headed to McDonalds to get 4 hash-browns and 2 carmel frappes and 2 chocolate. With that I drove to school.

When I got there my peeps were standing around Phoebes car, Jay and Kay hugged up and Phoebe ranting most likely about a girl she saw. They spot me walking to them and wave at me, I couldn't wave back because I had the stuff in my hands but I smiled back.

Kay- "heyyyyyy"

Jay- "why are you so damn loud in the morning"

He said lightly pushing her off him.

Kay- "don't push me bitch"

Jay- "you betta watch yo mouth Makayla"

Kay- "you ain't gon do shit to me nigga so shut the fuck up"

Me- "if both y'all don't shut up an' fuck already, damn, anyways I got you guys hash-browns and frappes"

They all grabbed their things and thanked me. We all then went into the school, went to the office to get our schedules. We checked them and I had 2 classes with each of them, 1 being a subject then us all have gym together.