49🦃

Lay

I'm over Cam's house right now. He's still sleep, while I'm up overthinking what could go wrong about tonight. 

I'm the WRONG one to be racist to, like forreal. I don't care who you are I'll go off inna instant.

I want some dick

What if the don't like me

Some head sound good right about now

What if they think I'm ugly

Dick.

Cam was over there knocked out, he's a heavy heavy sleeper.

I pulled his shorts down and pulled his dick out. I started stroking it and he was moving around in his sleep. I kept going till he was fully hard.

Then I got up and pulled my pants down and sat on him. I was moving back and forth and was moaning lowly so his peoples would hear me, throwing my head back.

He grabbed my waist and started fucking me from below. I guess he's up.

"up"

I got off.

"arch"

I got into my arch and he went all the way in.

"shit"

"shut up"

He got faster.

"uh c-cam sl-slow down"

"you woke me up to get some and now you are, take it and shut up"

I put my hands back there and tried to push him out some, but all he did was grab them and started going harder.

I let out a loud moan, he let go of my hands and grabbed my neck pulling me back on his chest and covered my mouth still pounding.

We both came twice and stopped.

"don't wake me up anymore, I was really tired and you want to play"

"well I'm tired now, goodnight"

"nope, you gotta stay up now and why were you up in the first place, you usually sleep longer than me"

"thinkin"

"lay i swear you'll be fine"

"i guess"

~~~

I'm about to get in the shower now.

After I got out I wanted to start on my hair knowing that was gonna take the longest, because it always does even if I am doing something simple.

"damit"

I say to myself because I forgot my gel.

"bubbaaaaa"

I said walking in a pouty tone walking out his bathroom.

"yes"

"I forgot my gellllll, i'm gonna cryyyy"

"I got some for you under my sink"

I went under his sink and he had some plus other products I use. I ran back in his room and hugged him.

"i love you so much"

I said kissing all over his face.

"umhm I love you"

I got up and started to do my hair.

After about 30 minutes I was done with my hair and started getting ready.