15🦋

Lay

It's now December and the last day before we get out for winter break. I'm too ready, I can't stand these kids at this school.

Marcus tried to talk to me even after he told lies about me, like boy huhhhhh. How you gon try to talk to me and you just basically called me a hoe, what typa shit.

Anyways, I'm at lunch right now waitin' on these hoes to pick where they wanna go. Then I gotta call, who the hell is calling me in the middle of the school day.

Of course...it's Cameron.

Lay- "yes bubba"

Cam- "come outside"

Lay- "outside where"

Cam- "your school"

Lay- "I know you're not here"

I said with confusion

Cam- "I am now come outside"

Me- "ok, gimme a second"

And I hung up.

Kay- "who was that"

Me- "yo ole federal ass, anyways Cameron said he was outside"

Bri- "like outside the school?"

Me- "girl yea"

Kay- "that's ya nigga at this point"

Me- "is not"

Yes he is

Phoebe- "they've only known each other 2 months and some change, that's not all that long"

Kay- "shut up hoe you and Bri got together after 2 weeks"

Bri- "bite me"

Jay- "girl if you don't leave got that manz waitin' outside fa you"

Me- "fuck up, anyways see y'all in class, and hurry up n make y'all minds up on the food"

They all said bye and I went outside. I found his car and went up to it and knocked on the window for him to open it.

I got in the car putting my stuff in the back seat and then turned to him and he had a smile on his face, why not give him some attitude.

Me- "why are you here"

Cam- "you don't miss me"

Me- "no"

He pushed me into the window and I hit my head.

Me- "ow"

Cam- "that's what you get"

I punched his ass in the shoulder.

Cam- "shit don't hurt"

Me- "bet"

I stood on my knees in the seat and started hitting him.

Cam- "calm down"

Me- "no"

Cam- "Lay stop hitting me"

I didn't listen. Then he caught both of my hand and starred me in the eyes.

Cam- "sit down"

Me- "bitch no"

He let go of my hands and chocked me.

Cam- "say that again"

Me- "I SAIDDDD bitch no"

He nodded and told me to get in the back.

Me- "um no"

He shrugged his shoulders, reaching over letting my seat back, sliding it back and pushed me down on it. He undid his seatbelt and climbed over to my seat on his knees in front of me.