30🥘

Lay

Today Cam's parents and Red come over. I asked Cam if he was gon go home and come back later but he said no, so I let him do him.

We're still in the bed right now and it's 11:30, he's sleep and I'm up with his big fat ass head in my lap.

I'm flipping through different streaming apps to see what I'm going to watch. I finally picked and now I'm watching Beauty and the Beast. On my momma he was cuter as the beast than the prince, don't fuckin' at me, I said what I said.

I really like this movie like no bullshit, it's dumb as hell but it's a good movie. I like all the Disney princess movies to be honest. They teach these girls that they need a man though, which they don't. But it also teaches them that they deserved to be treated like a princess by a man.

I know she is not watching Beauty and the Beast. AGAIN. I'm not even gonna say anything.

Me- "look there she goes that girl is strange no question"

I sung.

Disney songs slap, honestly.

oh she's singing now

Cam started to move in this sleep, telling me he's waking up. He turned his body so now he's facing me but still laying down. I looked down at him smiling, cause damn he looks good waking up.

Me- "eh yo ass look bout ugly as hell"

Cam- "mmtch"

Hehehehe.

I grabbed his chin making him tilt his head and gave him a peck on the lips.

Cam- "moreeeee"

He said falling out all over me..

Me- "I brushed my teeth already, go"

how we together and she's meaner.

Me- "ain't nobody bein' mean to you"

Cam- "how you-"

Me- "just get yo ass in the bathroom and brush yo teeth"

Cam- "you gon suck my dick if I do"

He said putting his head down and looking up through his lashes with smirk.

Me- "maybe"

I dragged out.

He ran to the bathroom and I started to fall out laughing. He got done brushing his teeth and came back stumbling outta his shorts.

Me- "fuck is ya doin'"

Cam- "you not gon do it"

Me- "I am a Christian child i do not do that"

He straight faced me and I just smiled at him.

Me- "you got 3 seconds before I change my mind"

~~~

Cam- "you deserve an award for that shit"

Me- "you need to learn how to talk less with people in the house, I love to hear you but damn, shut the fuck up"

Cam- "I know you ain't talkin'"

Me- "and is, da fuck"

Cam- "whatever"

He put his underwear and shorts back on and we got back in the bed. About 10 minutes later my mom comes in the room.

I hope she ain't hear him

same

We looked at each other confused and shocked at what just happened.