5👊🏾

Cam

Lay put her stuff down. I had a feeling on what she was about to do, so just in case I put my drink and the chips in my sweats pockets.

Lay- "aw you see-"

She was about to charge at her, I get we at a football game but damn. Before she could touch her I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. I went to go pick up the stuff she put on the ground then carried her to the nearest corner I could find so she could cool down. I placed her down when we got to the corner

Lay- "why you ain't let me get her pale ass"

I laughed and she looked at me because she was dead serious. I stopped laughing.

Me- "because you don't need to be fighting"

Lay- "she called me out my name though"

Me- "but that doesn't mean you have to fight  her"

Lay- "yes it does"

Me- "It does but not here"

I handed her her stuff she said thank you and was about to walk away but I stopped her. And asked for her Instagram, she gave it to me then went back to her seat and I went back to mine.

Lay

Me-"I was about to kill her ass but he dragged me away"

Kay- "I saw"

Phoebe- "y'all cute or whatever"

Me- "bye"

I said rolling my eyes and smiling. I must have been talking for a minute cause half time was about to be over.

The game is now over, we won and we were now heading down towards the players. Kay pounced on Jay when she saw him.

Me- "bitch if y'all don't go out already"

Phoebe- "forreal, like damn"

They looked at each other, like they were talking with their eyes. Then looked back at us. Then back at each other.

Me- "are y'all-"

Then the kissed. My eyes almost popped out my damn head. Me and Phoebe looked at each other with wide smiles on our faces, then we screamed. I pretty sure people was looking at us but we didn't care.

Me- "bitch I mothafuckin' knew it"

Phoebe- "I should punch both of y'all in the necks for no telling us"

Kay- "you didn't ask"

Me- "Makayla Marie Johnson don't get fucked up on this football field"

Jay- "damn she said yo WHOLE name"

Me- "you can get fucked up too Jeremiah Rose Taylor"

Kay- "yo name is so fucked up, your parents obviously wanted a girl"

When she said that he dropped her.

Kay- "WHY DA FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT"

Jay- "cause I felt like it"

Kay- "yo ass single now"

Jay-"chill."

He said with a dead serious look on his face. Awwwww they so cute.

After a while we start heading to our cars and decided on going to Giordano's. I got in my car and was hooking up my phone as I do, then I got a message from ig.

hey beautiful

hi Cam

omg you remember
me 🥰