Daddy Dearest

(BEFORE YOU READ PLEASE- PLEASE I BEG, LISTEN TO THE SONG I HAVE UP ABOVE AND IMAGINE DRACO STRUTTING DOWN A CATWALK BEING A BAD BITCH- SGAGAHAH PLEASE HES SO FUCKING HOT-I- MGFFFFF. Also that pic i have of him is so fcking funny. Ok im done enjoy)

Chapter 9
*Dracos POV*

I woke up and stretched out my stiff arms and legs.

Sitting up, i rubbed my eyes and pushed the hair out of my face, then walked into the kitchen.

Yesterday, Hermione and Ron had stayed over until dinner to play with Harry, and then helped me cook.

After we ate and they said their goodbyes, i tucked Harry in and practically passed out.

Thankfully, the room had already taken the liberty of cleaning up the kitchen and livingroom, so that was one weight taken off my shoulders.

Thank god for magic, huh?

I decided to take a shower while Harry was still asleep, but no matter what i did to relax there was something i was forgetting, something important.

Since i couldn't remember what, i decided to just blame the ominous feeling on still being wary after what happened with Ginny.

I slipped on my pants and button up shirt, threw on my long black robe and walked over to Harrys room.

He was still asleep, so i quietly sat down on his bed and brushed his hair out of his face.

"Harry." I whispered, shaking his shoulder.

He grunted and shifted a bit, but not enough to wake up.

"Harry, its time for breakfeast." I said louder, and this time he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Breakfast?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, wanna get dressed?" I asked him, and he shook his head yes.

I stood up and waited for him to stand up too, then led him to the bathroom.

He stood up on a stool so he could see himself over the sink, then grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

I helped him brush his teeth, laughing when he gargled water in his mouth.

"Okay, lets go get dressed."

We shuffled down the hallway back into his room and dug through his closet for a bit.

For today, i stuck him in a green and white striped shirt with a pair of jean overalls and white shoes to match.

I let him dress himself, and walked into my room to grab my things.

Today i would be taking Harry with me to all of my classes again, so i stuffed my book bag with as many toys and snacks as i could.

I didnt want him getting antsy in class afterall.

"Ready to go?" I called, and he ran over with his own backpack on him.

"Oh? Whats in the bag?" I asked, watching him zip it up and put it on his back.

"Books, colors, and my lion." He smiled, grabing both straps of the backpack that were haning on his shoulders.

"Alrighty then, lets go!"

We walked out the door and while we were at it, i went over what he was and wasnt allowed to do during classes.

"Remember, you can play with your toys and colors, but dont be too loud because you dont want to disturb the other students, okay? If you want to sit with you aunt or uncles or with Ron and Hermione just tell me and ill let you go. Or if you have to use the bathroom."