Clearing Misunderstandings

Chapter 5
*Dracos POV*

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking, and I immediately jumped out of bed to see what had happened, taking note that Harry wasn't in bed with me.

"Harry?" I called, running down the hallway and into the kitchen.

There he stood, surrounded by glass, and covered in milk.

"Harry, wha-? No, okay, um, stay still for a second, alright?" I told him, running back to my room to grab my wand.

I rushed over to him and pointed the wand at him.

"Repario!"

The glass shards around his feet began to piece back together, forming a cup, which once fully repaired settled down on the floor with a gentle clink.

I sighed and walked over to him, reached for the cup and placed it on the kitchen counter, then looked over him for any cuts.

"What happened Harry?" I asked, but he just averted his eyes and began to cry.

"I-Im sorry! I-I *hic* d-dint mean t-too! Please, I-I don't want a p-punishment!"

I was once again reminded of his situation back at home and I sighed and brought a hand up to his face.

"Shhh, its okay. Your not going to get a punishment. I know this was an accident, I was just scared that you hurt yourself." I explained to him, and his crying slowly stoped.

I sighed and picked him up, then walked over to the bathroom.

"Blimey Harry, you gave me quite a start. Come on, lets get you in the tub, your soaking wet. What were you doing anyway?" I asked while taking off his shirt.

He looked at me with eyes full of fear, but told me anyways.

"Um, I was trying to get you a glass of milk, so when you waked up you could drink it..."

I chuckled and helped him pull off his pants next.

"Well, the thought was very kind love, but your not old enough yet to do things like that on your own, okay? Next time, just let me do it."

He smiled up at me and waited for me to turn around to take off his underwear.

While he did that I started up the water, which didn't take long to fill, and added bubbles to the tub.

"Okay, I'm going to close my eyes so you can get in the tub okay?" I told him, and once I heard a splash and an okay from him I opened up my eyes.

I reached over for the shampoo and poured a little into my hand.

"Hey Harry, would you like to go eat breakfast with the others today? Were going to be seeing them a lot today anyways since you'll be coming along to all my classes with me." I told him, and his face lit up.

"I get to go with you to your classes?!" He shouted, and his sudden outburst caused the water to splash onto me.

I laughed and had to calm him down before I started washing his hair.

"Yes, you can come. But you have to be good, alright?"

He nodded his head before he sat still and let me scrub the shampoo into his hair.

He looked up at me and squinted then furrowed his brows and puffed out his cheeks.

I looked down and him and laughed at his expression.

"Whats wrong Harry? You look mad." I said, rinsing the soap out of his hair.

He watched me reach over for the soap bottle but grabed it before I could.