Bittersweet meeting

Chapter 11
*Draco POV* 

"Dumbledore, please, listen, we have to hurry-"

I led Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Harry into Dumbledores office, where Hermione and Ron were already warning Dumbledore about the letter my father sent me.

The three of them stoped talking as we stepped into the room, making Hermione sigh in relief.

"Draco! Quickly, show the letter to Professor Dumbledore, ive been trying to tell him but he wants to see the letter for himself." She said, grabing my arm lightly and leading me over to Dumbledore.

He stood with a blank face, not exactly worried but definitely not calm.

I handed him the letter, and he peered down at it, adjusting his specticals as his eyes scanned the paper.

By the time he was done reading it, he sat down behind his desk and sighed.

"I was begining to fear for this day... I would have never imagined that it would be this soon..." He said, placing the paper aside.

He looked down at Harry, who was holding my hand and looking at us all worriedly, and he sighed.

"Harry... Do you remember who Voldomort is?" He asked, standing up from behind his desk so he could crouch down and talk to him better.

"Mmm, no, is he someone important?" Harry asked, glancing around the room at all of us.

"In a way yes, he is important."

Harry bit his lip and looked at Dumbldore, talking in a whisper.

"Is... Is he the reason Draco is worried?" He asked, glancing at me.

Dumbledore smiled a pityful smile and nodded his head yes.

"Then.. Is there anything we can do to make him go away?" He asked, squeezing my hand tight.

"Perhaps." Dumbldore smiled, standing up and walking back to his desk.

"We will need to evacuate the students of course, and as for the rest of you..." Dumbldore said, looking at everyone in the room.

"I wouldnt want students being involved in this but... I think that we'd have a better chance with all of you working together. Mr.Zabini, will you please go and tell Professor McGonagall to bring Madame Pomfrey and Professor Snape here, and situate the other teachers at diffrent posts surrounding the castle... And to evacuate the students that are able to go home, home. The rest shall be evacuated to the dungeons" He said, waiting until Blaise was gone to continue.

"The students and teachers are being taken care of, so that leaves..." He trailed off, walking over to a pheonix that was perched on a stand in the corner of the room.

He grabbed a quill and quickly began to scribble away, sealing it with a wax stamp and sending the bird off with the letter cluched in its talons.

"Who is that to?" I asked, turning back to Dumbledore once the bird was out of sight.

"The Ministry of Magic, they will need to catch word of this. If Voldemort is on the move, hes bound to leave a trail of death wherever he goes. The ministry needs to warn the people... Although, I doubt Cornelius will listen... Hes a stubborn old man, insistent that Voldemort is gone for good..." He sighed, sitting back down at his desk.