We'll be fine

Chapter 10
*Dracos POV*

"Draco! Ugh, Draco, wait up will you?!"

I ignored Hermione as she shouted after me.

Behind her were Ron, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise, and this was probably the only time they had all been together and not at each others throats.

"Will you please tell us whats going on?? You haven't said a word since your father has been over to visit!!" Pansy yelled, but i continued to ignore her.

Ever since my father had left, a lot of notible changes had happened.

For one, i was never alone.

At first, i didnt notice it. But after a week or so, i started to notice how in my fathers letters, he would always mysteriously know everything i did.

I had considered magic, but i reasoned that my father would opt it better to use a pair of actual eyes and ears rather than magic. It would be less obvious, since he knew I could always spot out little traces of magic pretty easily.

So, after talking with Dumbledore in secret, we both decided that it was best that i talk to no one besides him and any teachers.

I still took care of Harry, of course, as to not raise my fathers sucpisions, but i was getting antsy.

Harry and i both missed all of my friends, and i didnt know for how much longer i could bear not talking to them.

"Draco Malfoy! Stop!"

Again, they shouted at me as i walked towards my next class.

I wish theyd understand that i dont WANT to ignore them. I dont have a choice.

Id better just speed it up.

Pansy ran infront of me and pointed her wand at my face.

"Immobulus!"

Before i had time to whip out my wand to counter the spell, i froze stiffly, my eyes darting around.

The others ran over to me as Pansy stood with her wand out and a smirk on her face.

"So glad you decided to stop and chat with us for a bit." She said sarcastically.

I started to float up, so she grabed me by the foot and held me like a balloon, making some of the passerbys laugh.

I rolled my eyes, which were the only part of me that could move and let myself be dragged away.

Its not like i could go anywhere.

They walked me over to the Room of Requirements, and unconsciously i imagined my home, and the familiar door leading to it appeared.

Dammit, i didnt mean to do that.

"Aww, thanks Draco, your such a doll." Pansy snickered, and with the help of Ron and Blaise they pushed me into the room, letting me float for a bit before they disarmed the spell.

I fell to the ground with a thud and winced, rubbing my butt.

"Ow."